How to Activate Nsfas Ewallet
NSFAS was established according to the National Student Financial Aid Scheme Act (Act 56 of 1999) and incorporated TEFSA (Tertiary Education Fund of South Africa). From 1993 to 2000, TEFSA was the primary non-profit company in terms of Section 21 of the Companies Act and ceased to operate in July 2000. All existing loans on the TEFSA books were transferred to NSFAS.
The NSFAS Act enables any student to apply for a bursary from NSFAS but allows the board to impose conditions, generally, or in respect of a particular loan or bursary. Such conditions include the use of the means test and the loan conversion of up to 40 per cent of any loan as an incentive for academic success.
Are you trying to access your allowances but you are getting a message that your account is locked? Here’s why.
You are receiving this message if you have typed in your NSFAS Wallet password incorrectly more than three times. This is just a security measure to prevent fraudsters from accessing your allowances. Please ensure that you memorise and safeguard your NSFAS Wallet password.
If you are a first time user, the process may seem daunting at first but it is pretty simple. Here are the steps on how to get started with your NSFAS Wallet:
- You will receive an SMS welcoming you to NSFAS Wallet
- Once you receive SMS, open it and verify your account by dialling *134*176# and reply with your ID number
- You will then receive a password that you will use when transacting. Note that you need to keep this password secure at all times!
- Do not keep or save your password on your cell phone and always keep your cell phone’s screen locked with a password or pin.
To unblock your myNSFAS Wallet, you need to:
- Log into your myNSFAS account
- Go to NSFAS Connect
- Create a case
- Submit a picture of your ID using a cell phone
- Provid your current cell number
- Indicate that your NSFAS Wallet is blocked
If you are unable to access your myNSFAS account to submit this request, you may send a request to NSFAS via their social media inbox (DM) or email.
How to Apply for NSFAS Online 2022
If you would like to apply for NSFAS 2022, follow the steps outlined below:
- You have to visit the NSFAS website: www.nsfas.org.za online
- Then, you have to click on the “myNSFAS” tab
- After that, you create your myNSFAS account
- After creating myNSFAS account, you then have to click on the “Apply” tab
- Answer the following questions you see on your screen
- Update all your personal information
- Upload all the required supporting documents
- Lastly, Click on “Submit” to send your application for review.
Nsfas Application for 2022 Closing Date
How to Apply for NSFAS Application 2022-2023
Nsfas Application Form pdf Download
Nsfas Application Form Details
Nsfas wallet account
How to cancel my nsfas account
How to apply for a nsfas bursary
How to qualify for nsfas bursary
Nsfas payment dates 2022 tvet college
Why nsfas registration dates for 2022
Where to upload nsfas documents
Government Vacancies in South Africa
Amazon Vacancies In South Africa
Teaching Vacancies In South Africa
Social Work Vacancies In South Africa