Login to Nsfas Wallet
NSFAS was established according to the National Student Financial Aid Scheme Act (Act 56 of 1999) and incorporated TEFSA (Tertiary Education Fund of South Africa). From 1993 to 2000, TEFSA was the primary non-profit company in terms of Section 21 of the Companies Act and ceased to operate in July 2000. All existing loans on the TEFSA books were transferred to NSFAS.
The NSFAS Act enables any student to apply for a bursary from NSFAS but allows the board to impose conditions, generally, or in respect of a particular loan or bursary. Such conditions include the use of the means test and the loan conversion of up to 40 per cent of any loan as an incentive for academic success.
It provides for payment by NSFAS of the amount of the loan or bursary “to the designated higher education institution”, rather than to the applicant. It also allows NSFAS to enter into what is in effect an agency agreement with higher education institutions (HEIs) or further education and training (FET) colleges.
Name of Account: NSFAS Branch Code: 210554 Bank: First National Bank Account Number: 500 600 28203 Please use your ID Number (6711165000000) as a reference when making payments Nsfas banking details.
How To Log In To MyNSFAS Account?
Here is how you can create your myNSFAS account:
- Go to www.nsfas.org.za and click on “myNsfas account“.
- Enter your username and password. The username is usually your email address.
- Click on the “My personal details” tab.
- Update your cellphone number and/or email address to your current one.
- Click “Update your details” to proceed.
- A Time Pin (OTP) will be sent to the new number and email address that you have provided.
- Enter the OTP and click submit.
- Your details will immediately be updated.
If you’re an applicant with an existing account, you can sign in using your usernames and password or Facebook and Google accounts.
- Navigate to celbux.appspot.com.
- Log into your account by typing in your cellphone number and password.
- Click the “Login” button.
- In your account, click “More”.
- Then, click “Transactions”.
- Now, you can view your wallet balance.
Nsfas Application for 2022 Closing Date
How to Apply for NSFAS Application 2022-2023
Nsfas Application Form pdf Download
Nsfas Application Form Details
Nsfas wallet account
How to cancel my nsfas account
How to apply for a nsfas bursary
How to qualify for nsfas bursary
Nsfas payment dates 2022 tvet college
Why nsfas registration dates for 2022
Where to upload nsfas documents
Government Vacancies in South Africa
Amazon Vacancies In South Africa
Teaching Vacancies In South Africa
Social Work Vacancies In South Africa