Tech-Capital Bursary South Africa 2023 – 2024
ABOUT THE COMPANY – TECH-CAPITAL
Tech-Capital Bursary South Africa | Tech-Capital is a wholly-owned Black company, established in 2018 and located in Centurion, South Africa. The company was formed with the goal of providing expertise to the economy of today whilst simultaneously empowering the youth of the country and meeting the BEEE imperatives.
Some businesses activities Tech-Capital is involved in are IT consultancy services, Coaching and Mentoring, Bursary administration, Oracle and Microsoft training, as well as land transportation services. Tech-Capital’s main mission is to ensure that their customer’s businesses flourish and grow, and it achieves this mission by going the extra mile for all its customers, as well as ensuring that all staff members provide top-class service and truly understand each and every customer’s needs and expectations.
ABOUT THE TECH-CAPITAL BURSARY PROGRAMME – FIELDS COVERED
Tech-Capital is inviting students living with a disability, to apply for their bursary programme, for the 2022 academic year.
Students who are pursuing studies towards an undergraduate IT (Information Technology) qualification and in need of financial assistance, may apply.
MORE ABOUT THE TECH-CAPITAL BURSARY PROGRAMME – COVERAGE VALUE & SELECTION
This bursary will provide cover for the costs shown on the University Tuition Statement (no other expenses will be covered).
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE TECH-CAPITAL BURSARY
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must have been born in South Africa
- You must be Black (African, Colored or Indian)
- You must be living with a disability, which is registered with and recognized by the Disability Rights Unit
- You must be studying towards an IT qualification (undergraduate only)
- You must be studying at a recognized tertiary institution in South Africa
- You must have achieved and maintained a minimum overall average of 65% aggregate
- OR you must have achieved and maintained a minimum overall average of 65% in Matric if in your 1st year of study
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE TECH-CAPITAL BURSARY
Download and complete the Tech-Capital Bursary Application 2022 (.pdf)
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your online application (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- Your personal details: full name and surname, qualification you are studying towards and your year of study
- ID document (certified copy)
- Proof of disability (medical doctor’s note)
- Proof of university registration for your current year of study
- Latest Fee Statement (on institutions’ letterhead)
- Latest Academic Report (on institutions’ letterhead)
Applications must be submitted via email to: email@example.com
(Insert the words “Tech-Capital Bursary Application” in the email subject line).
CLOSING DATE FOR THE TECH-CAPITAL BURSARY
31 January 2022 (at 17:00).
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact Tech-Capital directly:
Tel: 010 443 9756
Things To Note Before Applying For A Bursary
SOUTH AFRICAN BURSARIES OPEN ALL YEAR ROUND