HP Inc Bursary South Africa 2023 – 2024
ABOUT THE BURSARY PROVIDER – HP INC
HP Inc Bursary South Africa | HP Inc. is an information technology company known for its personal computers (PCs), printers and related supplies, as well as 3D printing solutions.
HP Inc. was formed in 2015 and was renamed from the personal computer and printer divisions of the original Hewlett-Packard Company.
ABOUT THE HP INC BURSARY PROGRAMME – FIELDS COVERED
HP Inc is inviting students who excel academically, to apply for their bursary programme for the 2023 academic year..
Bursaries will be awarded for Undergraduate degree studies in these fields:
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
HP Inc is committed to investing in the future of South Africa, by providing tertiary students with funding in fields that are lacking within the South African economy.
Ngfinders.com is committed to keeping you up to date with the latest bursary opportunities, and this article covers all details about the HP Inc Bursary.
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE HP INC BURSARY
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must have completed Matric
- You must be studying for an undergraduate degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- You must be studying at a recognised and accredited public tertiary institution in South Africa
- You must have a strong academic record
- You must have achieved a minimum overall average of 65% in your most recent exams
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE HP INC BURSARY
Applications must be submitted online at HP Inc Bursary Application 2022
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your online application (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- South African ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Full academic record/ transcripts (certified copy)
- Parents or guardians proof of income (latest payslips or letter from employer if employed, latest financial statements if self-employed, affidavit if unemployed) (certified copy)
- Parents’ or guardians’ death certificates, if deceased (certified copy)
- Parents or guardians divorce certificate, if divorced (certified copy)
- Parents or guardians sworn statement, if separated (certified copy)
- Signed consent form (.docx)
- Profile picture
- Proof of address (certified copy)
- Essay (answering the following: description of your personal background and family circumstances, description of all your achievements and leadership positions, your personal strengths and weaknesses, how your chosen study programme relates to your talents; interests and envisaged career, your personal statement to headline your application profile)
CLOSING DATE FOR THE HP INC BURSARY
30 September 2022.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact StudyTrust (the administrators for this bursary) directly:
Tel: 011 403 1632
Mobile: 087 511 3373
Contact page: https://studytrust.org.za/contact-us/
NSFAS National Student Financial Aid Schemes
NSFAS: What is NSFAS?
NSFAS, or National Student Financial Aid Scheme, was established according to the National Student Financial Aid Scheme Act of 1999 and incorporated the Tertiary Education Fund of South Africa (TEFSA), which stopped operating in 2000.