Bursaries In South Africa Closing June 2021 – 2022
If you are in need of funding for your 2021 or 2022 tertiary studies, a bursary is a perfect way to fund your studies. Most bursaries are applicable to students who can prove they are in financial need, have a good academic record and are hard working.
ngfinders.com has compiled a list of bursaries for you – these bursaries are currently open for application and will be closing within the month of June 2021. (Please do NOT apply for these bursaries after the stipulated closing date).
Below you will find a link to each bursary with further information such as the following: eligibility requirements, details on how to apply, application forms were available or details on how to obtain an application form, a list of supporting documents required, closing dates and contact details of the bursary holder if you have any further queries.
Please note that bursaries are only applicable to South African citizens (unless indicated otherwise), who have either completed Matric or are currently in Matric. You will need to prove excellent academic results, as well as financial need in order to apply for a bursary.
LIST OF SOUTH AFRICAN BURSARIES CLOSING IN JUNE 2021:
- Glencore Bursary (Closing: 4 June 2021)
- South32 HMM Bursary (Closing: 4 June 2021)
- Anglo American Coal Bursary (Closing: 5 June 2021)
- Canon Collins Trust and University of London Scholarships for Distance Learning (closing: 7
- June 2021)
- South African National Society (SANC) Killie Campbell Bursary (Closing: 7 June 2021)
- AfriSam Bursary (Closing: 8 June 2021)
- Baker Hughes Bursary (Closing: 11 June 2021)
- TauSadi Mining and Engineering Bursary (Closing: 18 June 2021)
- South African-German Centre for Development Research (SA-GER CDR) Scholarship (Closing: 20 June 2021)
- Menar Mining Services Bursary (Closing: 20 June 2021)
- Municipal Infrastructure Support Agent (MISA) Bursary (Closing: 20 June 2021)
- Flywire Scholarship (Closing: 21 June 2021)
- UCT Archive and Public Culture Postgraduate Bursaries (Closing: 28 June 2021)
- WBHO Bursary (closing: 30 June 2021)
- WK Construction Bursary (closing: 30 June 2021)
- merSETA Bursary (closing: 30 June 2021)
- ABSA BMI Bursary (Closing: 30 June 2021)
- Shoprite Bursaries (Closing: 30 June 2021)
- Paper Manufacturers Association of South Africa (PAMSA) Bursary (Closing: 30 June 2021)
- ………..Bursaries Closing June 2021 coming soon. Kindly check back for updates