Paper Manufacturers Association of South Africa (PAMSA) Bursary 2023 – 2024
ABOUT THE COMPANY – PAMSA
Paper Manufacturers Association of South Africa (PAMSA) Bursary | Paper Manufacturers Association of South Africa (PAMSA) Bursary | The Paper Manufacturers Association of South Africa (PAMSA), founded in 1992, is known for promoting paper as a renewable and recyclable material for packaging, communication, and various other applications.
PAMSA represent more than 90% of South Africa’s paper, packaging, and tissue manufacturers, in fact, they are called the ‘voice of the pulp and paper industry.
ABOUT THE PAMSA BURSARY PROGRAMME – FIELDS COVERED
The Paper Manufacturers Association of South Africa (PAMSA) is inviting students to apply for their bursary programme, for the 2024/ 2025 academic years.
The bursary will cover studies towards a Masters in Chemical Engineering, at a registered South African university.
Ngfinders.com is committed to keeping you updated with the latest bursary opportunities, and this article covers all details about the PAMSA Bursary.
MORE ABOUT THE PAMSA BURSARY PROGRAMME – COVERAGE VALUE, SERVICE CONTRACT & SELECTION
The bursary will provide funding for 2 years of full-time study, to the value of R160 000 per year (R320 000 per student over 2 years).
Bursary recipients may also be offered employment as an engineer-in-training at participating PAMSA member companies.
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted and invited to attend an interview. Applicants who do not receive any feedback should consider their application as unsuccessful.
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE PAMSA BURSARY
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to meet all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must preferably be a South African citizen
- You must be in your final year of BEng/ BSc Chemical Engineering studies OR you must have completed a BEng/ BSc Chemical Engineering degree
- You must have completed your studies in 5 or fewer years
- You must intend on studying towards a Master in Chemical Engineering, in 2024
- You must be studying at a recognized and accredited university in South Africa
- You must have a strong academic record, with a minimum overall average of 60% in your final year
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE PAMSA BURSARY
Applications must be submitted online at; PAMSA Bursary Application 2024 – 2025
Enter “Ngfinders.com” in the field asking how you heard about the PAMSA bursary.
Submit clear copies of the following documentation with your online application (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- Curriculum Vitae
- Full academic record/ transcripts for all years of university study (on institutions letterhead)
- A motivational letter stating why you should be awarded the bursary (1 page) (read our tips on how to write a bursary motivational letter here)
- Letter of reference from the lecturer (with their contact details) (read our tips on how to get a reference letter/ testimonial for your bursary application)
CLOSING DATE FOR THE PAMSA BURSARY
9 June 2023 (late applications will be accepted until 30 June 2023, but preference will be given to students who apply by the official closing date).
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary program, please contact PAMSA directly:
Tel: 011 803 5063
Please do NOT contact PAMSA if this bursary has already closed. View our other bursaries open for application
- ACCOUNTING BURSARIES