Bursaries Closing in June 2023
Bursaries Closing In June 2023 | See Details on Bursaries Closing In June 2023 Below:
What is Bursary
South African Bursaries Closing June 2023 – 2024 | A Bursary is A grant, especially one awarded to someone to enable them to study at university or college.
How does it work?
Bursaries vary in amounts and professions and are given to students in order to further their studies. In return for funding your studies, the company may require you to repay them by signing a work contract with them. Another type of bursary is a donor bursary (a bursary awarded to a deserving candidate in a specific field of study or in recognition for his/her work in a specific field of study).
List Of South African Bursaries Closing June 2023:
- Flywire Scholarship (closing: 2 June 2023)
- AECI Bursary (closing: 6 June 2023)
- Canyon Coal Bursary (closing: 9 June 2023)
- PAMSA (Paper Manufacturers Association of South Africa) Bursary (closing: 9 June 2023)
- Umgeni Water Postgraduate Bursary (closing: 9 June 2023)
- Accenture Scholarship (closing: 15 June 2023)
- Anglo American Platinum Bursary (closing: 15 June 2023)
- SAVF (South African Veterinary Foundation) Bursary (closing: 15 June 2023)
- Forge Academy Bursary (closing: 16 June 2023)
- SANS Killie Campbell Bursary (closing: 23 June 2023)
- Netwerk24 Scholarship (closing: 26 June 2023)
- ARRCC Bursary (closing: 30 June 2023)
- Hollywood Foundation Bursary (Future is Bright) (closing: 30 June 2023)
- MAD Leadership Foundation Scholarship (closing: 30 June 2023)
- SASA Perron X Bursary (closing: 30 June 2023)
- Career Wise Bursaries (closing: none – applications are accepted anytime)
- Dalitso Bursary (closing: to be confirmed)