Boston City Campus Bursary South Africa 2022 – 2023
ABOUT THE COMPANY – BOSTON CITY CAMPUS
Boston City Campus Bursary South Africa | Boston City Campus was established in 1991 and currently has over 100 courses in Higher Certificate, Diploma, Degree, and Postgraduate Occupational courses and Short learning programs. The institution continues to add many courses that offer students more study choices. They offer qualifications in a number of fields, namely: Management, Marketing, Accounting, Social Science, Human Resources, Law, Health, Sports, Information and Communications Technologies, Public Relations, Communications, Advertising, Business Administration, Services, Hospitality, Logistics, and Supply Chain, Tourism, Events, Project Management, Digital Music, and Entrepreneurship.
Boston City Campus has a main mission to provide all learners with relevant and high-quality education (their vision is to provide Education For Life.) Boston aims to be involved in an extension of student’s lives- not just being study partners but also work-life partners. Boston works in sectoral, national, and local contexts believing that all students should be granted a fair opportunity to move forward in their career and life.
ABOUT THE BOSTON CITY CAMPUS BURSARY PROGRAMME
Boston City Campus invites students to apply for bursary funding, for the 2022 academic year (for Semester A and B). The bursary is available for studies at any Boston City Campus or Boston Media House, in South Africa, in ANY field/ course of study.
The Boston City Campus Bursary Programme was formed in 1991, when the institute opened, with the aim of producing graduates and seeing as many learners as possible through into the workplace. The programme started in Finance, aiming to increase the number of black CA’s in the country.
ABOUT THE BOSTON CITY CAMPUS BURSARY PROGRAMME – COVERAGE VALUE
The bursary will provide cover for the following expenses: tuition fees and textbooks.
The following expenses will NOT be covered (and are for the student’s own account): registration fees, stationery, external examination fees, accommodation and transport.
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE BOSTON CITY CAMPUS BURSARY
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be 17 years or older
- You must have completed Matric
- You must be studying or intend on studying at a Boston City Campus or Boston Media House in South Africa (in any field), in 2022
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE BOSTON CITY CAMPUS BURSARY
Students who meet all the criteria, can apply by making contact with their Boston branch manager (contact details of the various Boston branches can be found here). Your Boston branch manager will then advise whether you should apply online or in-person.
Note: Applications submitted to Boston’s head office will NOT be accepted.
Students will be required to submit clear copies of the following documentation (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may not be accepted):
- Identity Document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (if you are a new student)
- Boston results/ academic record (if you are a returning student)
- Motivational letter stating why you should be selected to receive the bursary
NOTES & SELECTION FOR THE BOSTON CITY CAMPUS BURSARY
- All bursary applications are evaluated by the Boston committee, which are then submitted via the branch managers through the new SAM system.
- All bursary applications are considered, and the committee aims to assist as many students as possible, in line with the budget constraints.
- Bursaries are awarded for studies at Boston City Campus and Boston Media House each year.
- Successful candidates will be contacted. If you do not receive any feedback, your application was unfortunately not successful.
- The bursary may NOT be used to cover outstanding fees.
- The bursary may NOT be transferred to a third party.
- The bursary may NOT be redeemed for cash.
- If the course fees exceed the value of the bursary award, the extra fees will be for the student’s own account.
- Extra terms and conditions may apply for the bursary.
- Students who are under 18 years of age, must have their enrollment endorsed by a parent or legal guardian in writing, and must have written consent to register.
CLOSING DATE FOR THE BOSTON CITY CAMPUS BURSARY
30 November 2021 (for Semester A 2022 studies).
30 May 2022 (for Semester B 2022 studies).
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BOSTON CITY CAMPUS BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact Boston City Campus directly:
Find the contact details of the various campuses here: https://www.boston.co.za/contact-us/