Bursaries In South Africa Closing July 2023 – 2024
If you are in need of funding for your 2021 or 2022 tertiary studies, a bursary is a perfect way to fund your studies. Most bursaries are applicable to students who can prove they are in financial need, have a good academic record and are hard working.
ngfinders.com has compiled a list of bursaries for you – these bursaries are currently open for application and will be closing within the month of July 2021. (Please do NOT apply for these bursaries after the stipulated closing date).
Below you will find a link to each bursary with further information such as the following: eligibility requirements, details on how to apply, application forms were available or details on how to obtain an application form, a list of supporting documents required, closing dates and contact details of the bursary holder if you have any further queries.
Please note that bursaries are only applicable to South African citizens (unless indicated otherwise), who have either completed Matric or are currently in Matric. You will need to prove excellent academic results, as well as financial need in order to apply for a bursary.
LIST OF SOUTH AFRICAN BURSARIES CLOSING IN July 2021:
- MSC Business College Bursary (closing: 1 July 2021)
- JB Marks Education Trust Fund Bursary (closing: 1 July 2021)
- Pyrotec Bursary (closing: 14 July 2021)
- Jakes Gerwel Fellowship Bursary (closing: 19 July 2021)
- Old Mutual Actuarial Bursary (closing: 30 July 2021)
- Old Mutual Accounting Bursary (closing: 30 July 2021)
- Funza Lushaka Bursary (closing: 30 July 2021)
- CSIR Bursary (closing: 30 July 2021)
- Schauenburg Education Trust Bursary (closing: 30 July 2021)
- SPEBS (SAICE Patrons Engineering Bursary Scheme) (closing: 31 July 2021)
- Sanlam Bursary (closing: 31 July 2021)
- NMISA Bursary (closing: 31 July 2021)
- Jones & Wagener Bursary (closing: 31 July 2021)
- Old Mutual Education Trust (OMET) Bursary (closing: 31 July 2021)
- The Lockdown Collection (TLC) Bursary (closing: 31 July 2021)
- ………..Bursaries Closing July 2021 coming soon. Kindly check back for updates
See Also: Bursaries Open All Year Round
See Also: South African Bursaries January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December