Rosond Bursary South Africa 2021 – 2022
Rosond Bursary South Africa
ABOUT THE COMPANY – ROSOND
ROSOND is one of the top diamond drilling companies in South Africa, and are also involved in gold mining, iron ore mining and platinum mining sectors of the industry.
With over 60 years in the industry, ROSOND prides itself on its fast, safe, low-cost and efficient drilling and grouting services to mining and exploration industries throughout Africa.
ABOUT THE ROSOND BURSARY PROGRAMME – FIELDS COVERED
Rosond is inviting students from Gauteng, Limpopo, Mpumalanga, North-West and Northern-Cape, to apply for bursary funding.
Bursaries will be awarded for studies within the following fields:
- Data Science
- Information Technology
- Supply Chain
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ROSOND BURSARY
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be between the ages of 18 and 28 years old
- You must have completed Matric
- You must be studying full-time within one of the aforementioned fields of study
- You must be in your 2nd or 3rd year of study
- You must be studying at a recognised tertiary institution in South Africa
- You must have achieved a minimum overall average of 50 to 60%
- You must reside in one of the following areas/ municipalities:
- Gauteng: City of Johannesburg Metropolitan Municipality, Ekurhuleni Local Municipality, Merafong City Local Municipality, West Rand District Municipality
- Limpopo: Greater Tubatse Local Municipality, Sekhukhune District Municipality, Thabazimbi Local Municipality, Waterberg District Municipality
- Mpumalanga: Umjindi Local Municipality
- North-West: Bojanala Platinum District Municipality, Rustenburg Local Municipality
- Northern-Cape: Gamagara Local Municipality, Ga-Segonyana Local Municipality, Griekwa Stad, Joe Morolong Local Municipality, Kgatelopele Local Municipality, Tsantsabane Local Municipality
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE ROSOND BURSARY
Students who meet all of the eligibility criteria, can apply by submitting clear copies of the following supporting documentation (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Full academic record/ academic transcripts (certified copy)
- Current financial statement from your institution (on institutions letterhead)
- Proof of registration at a tertiary institution (on institutions letterhead)
- Motivational letter to support your application and motivate why you should be awarded the bursary
- Proof of address in one of the above areas
- Proof of parents/ guardians total household income (latest payslips or bank statements if employed, affidavit if unemployed, proof of SASSA grant/ disability grant/ other grant or pension if applicable, death certificate if deceased)
Note: there is no application form to be completed – students need only submit the list of above documents to apply.
Applications must be submitted electronically via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Insert the words “Rosond Bursary Application – Your Full Name” in the email subject line).
CLOSING DATE FOR THE ROSOND BURSARY
27 August 2021.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact Rosond directly:
Tel: 011 310 1040
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact page: https://www.rosond.com/contact/