French Customer Service Associate Communities Vacancy At Amazon
Amazon is looking for a Virtual Communities moderator (CSA II,French) who will join our mission to preserve customer trust across Amazon Community Shopping experiences.
Our customers are Amazon Shoppers that use Community Shopping content such as Customer Reviews, Questions, Answers and Comments, to make more informed shopping decisions. As a moderator, you will guard against inappropriate content (e.g. illegal or sexually explicit content) and off-topic content (e.g. shipping, seller experience) to preserve trust among shoppers.
Please note that this is a Work From Home / Virtual Customer Service (VCS) position and you may reside anywhere in South Africa as long as you have a fibre internet line at home.
· Moderate all customer reviews and respond to email queries in French and English
· Meets or exceeds quality and productivity goals assigned by management
· Demonstrates clear and polite written and oral communication
· Maintains a positive and professional demeanor and portrays the company in a positive light
· Demonstrates appropriate sense of urgency for reviews moderation and email response and service levels
· Follows company policies and processes in order to process customer requests appropriately
· Demonstrates knowledge and use of departmental resources, policies and procedures.
· Uses customer service tools in order to provide an accurate response and an exceptional customer experience
· Escalates customer issues appropriately and correctly. Demonstrates timely, accurate and professional customer service
· Proactively communicates system and process issues, and customer feedback trends to management
· Exceeds customer expectations by going above and beyond.
· All other duties as assigned.
· Fiber internet line at home
· Must be fluent in French (Speak, Read and write). A basic understanding of English will be required.
· Matric or equivalent
· 1+ year of relevant customer service experience
· Internet navigation and troubleshooting Skills
· Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook and MS Office applications
· Excellent communication skills (spoken and written)
· Flexibility in work schedule -(Shifts will possibly start and end outside of normal business hours)
· An existing and dedicated uncapped Fiber line 10Mbs Upload and 5Mbps Download. *Note: ADSL, LTE lines and Wi-Fi connections are not eligible for this role. A detailed proof of connectivity will be required i.e. internet account must be in your name and at your home address and confirm your line is Fiber and the internet speed is at least 10Mb download.
· South African Citizen / Permanent Resident / Holder of legal right to work in South Africa
· Some college degree preferred
· 1+ year of relevant phone or email customer service experience
· Ability to multi-task with phone and computer skills
· Experience working in a customer service or call center preferred
· Experience working under pressure in a fast-paced work environment while consistently meeting standards for productivity and quality
· Demonstrated ability to work as an effective team member
“Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief. We are required by law to verify your ability to work lawfully in South Africa. Amazon requires that you submit a copy of either your identity document or your passport and any applicable work permit if you are a foreign national, along with an updated curriculum vitae. Amazon is strongly committed to diversity within its community and Employment Equity within the workplace, and the further diversification of ideas. In this regard, the relevant laws and principles associated with Employment Equity will be considered when appointing potential candidates.”
Government Vacancies in South Africa
Amazon Vacancies In South Africa
Sr. Program Manager, AWS Talent Pipeline
Solutions Architect Vacancy At Amazon
Regional Environmental Engineer Vacancy At Amazon
Applied Scientist EC2 Placement At Amazona
Chief Engineer Vacancy At Amazon
Program Manager B-BBEE Vacancy At Amazon
Software Development Engineer – EC2 Vacancy At Amazon
Software Development Manager EC2 Cloud Manager Team Vacancy At Amazon
Associate Solutions Architect Vacancy At Amazon
Senior Technical Recruiter AWS Utility Computing Vacancy
Software Development Engineer EC2 API Border Vacancy At Amazon
Customer Support Specialist Kindle Direct Publishing with Dutch Vacancy At Amazon
Kindle Direct Publishing Support Analyst with Italian Vacancy At Amazon
Customer Support Specialist Kindle Direct Publishing with German Vacancy At Amazon
Principal Applied Scientist EC2 Instance Placement At Amazon
Senior Finance Analyst Vacancy At Amazon
Associate Professional Services Consultant Early Career Program
Associate Professional Services Consultant Intern Vacancy At Amazon
Goodreads Policy Manager Vacancy At Amazon
Data Scientist Vacancy At Amazon
Cloud Support Engineer Big Data AI / ML Vacancy At Amazon
Cloud Support Engineer Big Data Distributed Processing Vacancy At Amazon
Cloud Support Engineer Big Data ETL Vacancy At Amazon
Cloud Support Engineer Big Data NoSQL Vacancy At Amazon
Technical Acct Mgr EMEA Vacancy At Amazon