Kindle Direct Publishing Support Analyst with Italian Vacancy At Amazon
Amazon’s Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP) is a service for self-publishing books to the Amazon Kindle store. The KDP Support Specialist will be the front-line interface between Amazon and publishers/content providers who use the KDP tool to upload content they want to put up for sale on the Kindle store. The KDP Support Specialist will work towards ensuring all the concerns from the publishers are duly attended to such that the system works smoothly. Opportunities await strong candidates looking for a fast-growing, dynamic, challenging, innovative, and fun work environment. This is a unique opportunity to be a part of a revolutionary product that will change the way people read.
· Process and Respond to emails and/or phone calls received from publishers in English and Italian
· Reprocess stuck books through the system
· Route issues and bugs that need engineering expertise to the development teams
· Remove content as they are identified by the KCQ team
· Work with publishers that their content has been removed
· Maintain and improve a knowledge base with unique publisher requests and their solutions
· Work on developing standard responses for common questions
· Remotely calibrate with peers and leads on other sites of the network to ensure a consistent experience to publishers.
· Proven Italian and English verbal and written fluency skills.
· 1+ years of previous experience in a contact center environment.
· Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills with external/internal parties
· Proven ability to understand complex issues
· Proficiency en MS Office package (Excel, Word) and HTML
· Strong analytical skills. Must be able to understand problems that vendors are facing, categorize, document, and decide on a course of action on when and to whom to escalate
· Detail-oriented and process-focused. Must be able to follow the process and document interactions as per requirements in a clear and concise manner
· Experience in a technical support process, especially for web-enabled software products or services