Bursaries In South Africa Closing July 2022 – 2023
If you are in need of funding for your 2021 or 2022 tertiary studies, a bursary is a perfect way to fund your studies. Most bursaries are applicable to students who can prove they are in financial need, have a good academic record, and are hard-working.
ngfinders.com has compiled a list of bursaries for you – these bursaries are currently open for application and will be closing within the month of July 2022. (Please do NOT apply for these bursaries after the stipulated closing date).
Below you will find a link to each bursary with further information such as the following: eligibility requirements, details on how to apply, application forms were available or details on how to obtain an application form, a list of supporting documents required, closing dates and contact details of the bursary holder if you have any further queries.
Please note that bursaries are only applicable to South African citizens (unless indicated otherwise), who have either completed Matric or are currently in Matric. You will need to prove excellent academic results, as well as financial need in order to apply for a bursary.
LIST OF SOUTH AFRICAN BURSARIES CLOSING IN July 2022:
- Jakes Gerwel Fellowship Bursary (closing: 25 July 2022)
- SPEBS (SAICE Patrons Engineering Bursary Scheme) (closing: 31 July 2022)
- Jones & Wagener Bursary (closing: 31 July 2022)
- Sanlam Bursary (closing: 31 July 2022)
- Blind SA Bursary (closing: 31 July 2022)
- Mediclinic / ER24 Bursary (closing: 31 July 2022)
- SAMSTIP Teacher Intern Bursary (closing: to be confirmed)
- IU Scholarship (applications are open all year round)
- ……………….Bursaries Closing in July 2022 coming soon. Kindly check back for updates.