South African Landscapers Institute SALI Bursary South Africa 2022 – 2023
ABOUT THE COMPANY – SALI
South African Landscapers Institute SALI Bursary South Africa | The South African Landscapers Institute (SALI) was formed in 1984 by a group of landscapers who saw the true potential of the landscape industry in South Africa. The group consists of a wide network of members, principals and suppliers, throughout the country, who are guided by the SALI Constitution and Code of Conduct and aim to improve the standard of the landscaping industry.
SALI Members provide many services to create beautiful gardens, including design, irrigation, commercial and residential landscaping.
ABOUT THE SALI BURSARY PROGRAMME – FIELDS COVERED
- Advanced Diploma: Landscape Architecture
- Advanced Diploma: Landscape Construction Management
MORE ABOUT THE SALI BURSARY PROGRAMME – COVERAGE VALUE
The bursary will be awarded for 1 academic year of study. Funding will be paid directly to the institution where students are studying.
The bursary will NOT cover any outstanding fees for prior years of study.
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SALI BURSARY
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen or a naturalized citizen
- You must be studying towards a Landscape Architecture or Landscape Construction Management Diploma
- You must be in your final year of diploma study
- You must be starting your Advanced Diploma studies in 2022
- You must have achieved a minimum overall average of 60% for the current year of study
- You must be able to maintain a minimum overall average of 60% for the duration of the bursary
- You must be able to maintain a minimum result of 60% for each subject for the duration of the bursary
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE SALI BURSARY
Download and complete the SALI Bursary Application Form 2022 (.pdf)
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID Document (certified copy)
- Full academic record or record for the current year completed (on institutions letterhead)
- Proof of registration, if available (or to be submitted within 1 month of being awarded the bursary)
- Motivational letter to support your application (Minimum 150 words)
- Supporting documents of In-Service Training (WIL), if applicable
Note: bursary recipients must have confirmed proof of registration at a tertiary institution within 1 month of being awarded the bursary. Students who do not provide proof of registration will forfeit their bursary award.
Applications must be submitted via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Insert the words “SALI Bursary Application – Your Full Name” in the email subject line).
CLOSING DATE FOR THE SALI BURSARY
6 December 2021.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact the South African Landscapers Institute (SALI) directly:
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact page: https://www.sali.co.za/index.php/contact-us