Seriti Learnerships 2023
Seriti Learnerships 2023
Seriti Learnerships 2023/ Are you new to the working world? Do you think you can make it in the engineering industry? Then you’ve come to the right place!
Seriti is now accepting applications for its learnership program.
This is a great opportunity for anyone who wants to get a start in the working world and also gain some valuable work experience at the same time.
If you want to join, then you need to apply right now.
We’ve provided a breakdown of how this learnership program works and what it will need from you during the application process works.
This learnership will not be accepting applications after 13 January 2023. Please make sure that your application and all supporting documents are submitted before this date.
This learnership will be held in Standerton, Mpumalanga.
What is Seriti?
Seriti is a South African mining business that is 91% black owned and managed. It is co-owned by four black anchor shareholders: Masimong Group, Thebe Investments, Zungu Investments (Zico), and Community Investment Holdings (CIH).
The firm is led by a board and management team with considerable and relevant expertise in the purchase, operation, and growth of large-scale coal operations in the nation, led by Dr. Anna Mokgokong and Mike Teke, respectively.
Seriti was formed in April 2017 to buy Anglo American’s New Vaal, New Denmark, and Kriel mines, as well as various life extension coal resources and shuttered collieries, and on June 1, 2021, Seriti bought South Africa Energy Coal (SAEC) from South32.
What is This Learnership Program?
This learnership will cater to applicants involved in the mining sector. This means that various roles in the engineering industry will be useful. Seriti will be providing learnership to applicants in the following fields:
- Diesel Mechanic
During the course of this learnership, candidates will gain valuable skills and work experience that will work in favor of their chosen profession.
Please be aware that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and interviewed for this learnership.
Please make sure you meet ALL of the following minimum entrance requirements before submitting your application because if you don’t, your application will be rejected:
- Grade 12 Mathematics (not literacy) and Science with a Minimum E symbol and two N2 trade-related topics or Minimum N2 with four trade-related courses.
- Trade theory was employed in the relevant trade for:
- Diesel Technician (Mathematics, Engineering Science, Engineering Drawing, Diesel or Motor Trade Theory)
- Fitter (Mathematics, Engineering Science, Engineering Drawing, Fitting & Machining Theory) (Mathematics, Engineering Science, Engineering Drawing, Fitting & Machining Theory)
- Boilermaker (Mathematics, Engineering Science, Plating and Structural Steel Drawing, Plater Trade Theory) (Mathematics, Engineering Science, Plating and Structural Steel Drawing, Plater Trade Theory)
- Electrician (Mathematics, Engineering Science, Industrial Electronics, Electrical Trade Theory) (Mathematics, Engineering Science, Industrial Electronics, Electrical Trade Theory)
- Symbol E (40%) is the bare minimum. (F-symbol subjects will not be allowed)
- Candidates must be able and willing to take a psychometric test.
- Must be available and willing to work shifts, standby, and call-outs as needed.
- A valid provincial K53 driver’s license
- Must have or be able to receive a certificate of fitness
- All applicants must include certified copies of credentials, driver’s licenses, and identification documents. (certification within three months)
- Please specify the trade for which you are applying.
- There must be no criminal record.
How To Apply
Applications are quite simple. All you need to do is fill in the following online application form, which you can find here.
Make sure to attach the following support documents to your application:
- An updated CV.
- A certified copy of your driver’s license.
- A certified copy of your ID.
- A certified copy of any related qualifications.
If you have any questions or concerns related to this learnership program, then you can contact Seriti directly through the following means:
Cnr Oxford and Chaplin Roads,
Contact Number: +27 (0) 11 047 7000
Good luck with your application!
READ ALSO: Latest Learnerships in South Africa 2023 – 2024
: Learnerships By Category 2023 – 2024
: Government Learnerships 2023 – 2024
Anglo-American Learnerships Programme
BANKSETA Learnerships Programme
Correctional Services Learnership Programme
Discovery Learnerships Programme
Ekurhuleni Metro Police Learnerships
FNB First National Bank Learnerships
Implants Impala Platinum Learnerships
National Treasury Learnerships
NYDA National Youth Development Agency Learnerships
South African Police Service (SAPS) Learnerships
Transnet Learnership Programme
Government Learnerships 2023 – 2024
Listed below are different sectors of the Government in South Africa that are offering Learnerships. These government Learnerships are very popular among the SA public. We are working on extending the list as there are many departments offering Learnerships.
Department of Agriculture, Forestry & Fishery Learnerships
Department of Environmental Affairs Learnerships
Department of Education Learnerships
Department of Health Kwa Zulu Natal Learnerships
Department of Health North West Learnerships
Department of Health Polokwane Learnerships
Department of Home Affairs Learnerships
Department of Higher Education Learnerships
Department of Labour Learnerships