KPMG: CA Bursaries 2014
At KPMG, we offer two unique bursary opportunities for students studying towards becoming SAICA accredited Chartered Accountants, or CAs (SA). Our Pure Merit Bursary is awarded based solely on your academic results, while our Merit Bursary with Financial Needs is awarded based on both your academic results and your financial position.
- You must be studying a SAICA recognized degree at a SAICA recognized university or other tertiary education institution
- You must be studying full time
- You must be completing your degree in the minimum number of years, ie you may not split a one year course over two years
- Students must achieve an academic average of 65% (60% for 3rd year and 50% for CTA) for Financial accounting and must obtain a total average of 65% (60% for 3rd year and 55% for CTA) for the four major subjects (Financial accounting, Management accounting, Auditing, Tax)
- The bursary is awarded on condition that the student maintains his or her academic achievements throughout the period of study.
How To Apply
|Cape Town||Apply Online|
|Durban||Apply Online||Apply Online|
|East London||Apply Online|
|Johannesburg||Apply Online||Apply Online|
|Pietermaritzburg||Apply Online||Apply Online|
|Port Elizabeth||Apply Online|