Coca Cola: Logistics Graduate in Training Opportunity
Closing Date: 26 July 2013
Key Duties & Responsibilities
The position is to allow one the opportunity to gain experience in Logistics, as well as to learn what Logistics entails.
Skills, Experience & Education
- Candidates must have completed a Logistics National Diploma or relevant Degree in Logistics
- Proficiency in English is essential
- Computer literacy in Excel and Word is essential
- Good communication skills and maintain a high level of customer service
- Willing to travel
- Willing to work overtime
- Candidate must be able to work independently and use his/her discretion when making decisions.
How To Apply
Coca-Cola Fortune reserves the right to not make an appointment.