Hessequa Local Municipality Bursary 2022 – 2023
ABOUT THE COMPANY – HESSEQUA MUNICIPALITY
Hessequa Local Municipality (previously known as the Langeberg Local Municipality), is a municipality situated in the Western Cape Province, which includes the surrounding towns of Albertinia, Gouritsmond, Heidelberg, Riversdale, Slangrivier, Stilbaai and Witsand.
The name “Hessequa” comes from the meaning Xhosa language, meaning “people of the trees”, which refers to the tribe of indigenous Khoikhoi people.
ABOUT THE HESSEQUA MUNICIPALITY BURSARY PROGRAMME – FIELDS COVERED
The Hessequa Local Municipality is inviting students residing within the Hessequa Municipal area, to apply for bursary funding, for the 2022 academic year.
Bursaries will be awarded for Degree studies within these fields:
- Internal Audit
- Risk Management
- Supply Chain Management
MORE ABOUT THE HESSEQUA MUNICIPALITY BURSARY PROGRAMME –COVERAGE VALUE & SELECTION
The bursary will be awarded for 1 year of study.
Ngfinders.com is committed to keeping you up to date with the latest bursary opportunities, and this article covers all details about the Hessequa Local Municipality Bursary.
Successful candidates will be contacted – if you have not received any feedback 30 working days after the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE HESSEQUA MUNICIPALITY BURSARY
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying for the bursary (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must reside within the Hessequa Municipal area, in the Western Cape province
- You must be between 17 and 35 years old
- You must have completed Matric
- You must be studying or intend on studying towards a 3 year Degree, within one of the fields listed above, in 2022
- You must be registered to study at an accredited tertiary institution in South Africa
- You must have a strong academic record
- You must NOT be in receipt of another bursary award
- You must have a desire to uplift and change the community for the better
- You must be in financial need (unable to afford to study towards a degree)
- Students with disabilities and students from historically disadvantaged groups are encouraged to apply
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE HESSEQUA MUNICIPALITY BURSARY
Download and complete the Hessequa Municipality Bursary Application Form 2022 (.pdf)
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document (certified copy: not older than 3 months)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Latest academic record, if currently studying (certified copy)
- Proof of tertiary registration (on institution’s letterhead) (certified copy)
- Proof of residential address (recent municipal account) (certified copy)
- Parents or guardians proof of income (latest payslips if employed: certified copy, affidavit if unemployed etc)
- Proof of disability, if applicable (letter from a medical doctor confirming permanent disability)
- Comprehensive Curriculum Vitae
Applications must be submitted in one of the following ways:
– Email: email@example.com
(Insert the words “Hessequa Municipality Bursary Application 2022” in the email subject line).
PO Box 29
CLOSING DATE FOR THE HESSEQUA MUNICIPALITY BURSARY
3 February 2022.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE HESSEQUA MUNICIPALITY BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact the Hessequa Local Municipality directly:
Contact Person: Jaundré Delport
Tel: 028 713 8100