Fleet Horizon Solutions (FHS) Bursary South Africa 2022 – 2023
Fleet Horizon Solutions (FHS) is a black-owned and managed fleet management company whose vision is to be the countries top technology-driven fleet and movable asset management solutions provider.
Located in Pretoria, South Africa, the company provides flexible and comprehensive commercial and passenger fleet management services, tailored to client’s specific business operational needs.
ABOUT THE FLEET HORIZON SOLUTIONS BURSARY PROGRAMME – FIELDS COVERED & RENEWAL
Fleet Horizon Solutions (FHS) is inviting students to apply for their external bursary programme, for the 2022 academic year. Bursaries will be awarded for ANY field of study, for students with a strong academic record.
Bursaries will be awarded for 1 academic year at a time, and may be renewed based on academic progress and company availability of funds.
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE FLEET HORIZON SOLUTIONS BURSARY
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a youth African citizen
- You must be under 35 years of age
- You must be currently in Matric or you must have completed Matric
- You must be studying or have been accepted to study at a recognized public tertiary institution in South Africa
- You must have achieved a minimum result of 60% for all subjects in Matric
- You must have achieved a minimum result of 60% for all major subjects at tertiary level, if currently studying
- You must be unemployed
- You must have a clear criminal record
- Students with disabilities are welcome to apply
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE FHS BURSARY
Students who meet all the eligibility criteria, may apply by submitting clear copies of the following documentation (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric the latest report, if currently in Matric
- Matric certificate, if completed Matric
- Full academic record, if currently studying
- Proof of enrollment or acceptance letter from the public tertiary institution (on institution’s letterhead)
- Proof of residence
- Short Curriculum Vitae
- Motivational letter to support your application
- Parents or guardians proof of income (the latest payslips if employed, affidavit if unemployed, proof of grant or pension if applicable)
- Disclosure of any other source of financial support
- Medical certificate confirming disability if applicable
Applications must be submitted via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Insert the words “FHS Bursary Application 2022” in the email subject line).
CLOSING DATE FOR THE FHS BURSARY
30 November 2021.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact Fleet Horizon Solutions (FHS) directly:
Tel: 087 012 5027
Contact page: http://www.fleethorizon.co.za/contact-us.html
Things To Note Before Applying For A Bursary
SOUTH AFRICAN BURSARIES OPEN ALL YEAR ROUND