Amanda Ebeye: Biography, Age, Career, Family And Movies
Amanda Mike-Ebeye (born 30 April 1986) is a Nigerian actress and a part-time model. She is known for her roles in Clinic Matters and Super Story.
She made her film debut in Weeping Tiger (2008).
In a 2013 interview documented by Information Nigeria, Ebeye revealed that as a professional actress, she can go unclad on set for $50 million.
Ebeye is from the Agbor tribe of Delta State. She is a graduate of International Studies and Diplomacy from Benson Idahosa University. In 2016, she delivered a son in Canada.
The Authority revealed that Ebeye disclosed in an Instagram post that initially she wasn’t looking forward to the idea of having her own kids, but since she gave birth to her son she appreciates God for blessing her with him. In 2016, Ebeye’s mother remarried.
- Tongue (2010)
- Burning Tears (2009)
- Heat of the Moment (2009)
- Clinic Matter (2009)
- Dangerous Angels as Carol
- The Pastor’s Daughter
- My Last Wedding
- 100% Secret (2012)
- Weeping Tiger
- Within Tiger
- Keep my Love
- Super Story (More than a friend, 2008)
- Super Story (Blast from past, 2007)
- It’s Her Day
- Tales of Women
- The Evil Seed
- Agwonma: The Unbreakable Egg
- Sorrowful Heart (with Ebube Nwagbo and Yul Edochie)
- Everyday People (TV series)
- Indecent Lover (Film)
Awards and nominations
- 2011 NEA Awards – best actress in a TV series
- 2015 Classic Media Merit Award
- 2015 Garden City Fashion Awards
- 2016 ZAFAA Awards – best lead actress
- 2016 NAFCA Awards – best lead actress