United Bank for Africa App
Downloading and setting up the app may seem a little bit daunting to you. But not after reading this guide.
Note: Keep reading even after downloading Umobile to learn how to set it up and how you can use it.
Download UBA mobile banking app
Select your device type from the list below to initiate download:
Android apk: Click here to download from Google Play Store.
iOS (iPhones / iPad / iPod): Click here to download it from apple store
BlackBerry devices: Click here to download it from BlackBerry Store.
How to set up Umobile
- After downloading and installing UMobile on the mobile device, open it.
- Agree to the terms and conditions and select next.
- If it’s your first time using the app, then select “register account”. First time users need to visit the nearest UBA business office and fill a form to receive a default PIN specifically for UMobile transactions.
If you face any difficulties, contact UBA customer service using +234 700 2255 822 or +234 1 280 8822
Things you can do with UBA mobile banking app
- Check account balances.
- Manage your account and see all of your transaction history.
- Initiate funds transfers to UBA accounts and also to other bank accounts.
- Pay utility bills & pay TV subscriptions.
- Quick selection of phone numbers from device contacts list for airtime top up
- Locate UBA ATMs and bank branches near you.
- Auto reminders for recurring bill payments and transfers
- 24-hour customer service support via live chat
Note: UBA mobile banking app requires internet connection. If you intend to carry out offline transaction then you need to know the different UBA magic banking codes.