Stanbic IBTC Bank Ussd
Before Stanbic IBTC Bank introduced Mobile Banking USSD codes, customers had to visit the bank or ATM machine to transfer money. Another options was to download and register on the Stanbic IBTC Bank mobile app.
But now you don’t need to go through that stress just to send money; all you need to do is dial a simple code on your mobile device.
Before you can continue with this guide, you need to first of all register for Stanbic IBTC mobile banking. If you’ve previously registered, you can skip this step.
To register, dial *909# and follow the instructions you see. Ensure you dial the code using the phone number registered with your Stanbic IBTC bank account.
How to send money using Stanbic IBTC Bank Transfer Code
- To transfer money to another Stanbic IBTC account dial *909*11*AMOUNT*ACCOUNT NUMBER#.
- To transfer money to other banks in Nigeria (non-Stanbic IBTC account holders) dial *909*22*AMOUNT*ACCOUNT NUMBER#.
- If you’re sending to other banks, select the bank of the recipient from the list you see and continue.
- Check to see if the full name of your recipient corresponds with what you have in mind.
- Enter your Mobile Banking PIN or the last 4 digits on your ATM MasterCard to complete the transfer.
Alternatively, dial *909# on your registered line, select Funds Transfer and follow the instructions you find to complete your transfer.
After following the above steps, you’ll get a debit alert from Stanbic IBTC bank to confirm your transfer.
Stanbic IBTC Bank transfer charges and limits
Stanbic doesn’t state any specific limit on its official website, but we believe customers cannot send more than 100,000 naira in one day.
Other points to note about Stanbic IBTC Bank Transfer Code
- Stanbic IBTC Bank USSD transfer code is available to individual savings and current account holders only.
- The service requires no data subscription/internet connection, but requires a strong-enough network signal on your mobile device.
- Stanbic IBTC transfer code works with MTN, AIRTEL, GLO and 9Mobile lines.
- The service works on any phone type: Android, iOS, Blackberry, Windows or Java, so long as that device is is able to carry out USSD operations.
- You can make use of the transfer code anytime, any day, including public holidays and weekends. which means you can bank on the go.