SASOL: Graduate Trainee Industrial Engineering
The successful candidates will be offered the opportunity to be part of a 1 to 2-year on-the-job training/internship program to gain experience in their respective fields of study.
These are 1 or 2 years of contract appointments. The appointments of candidates are subject to the verification of all their credentials. SASOL is committed to establishing a diverse workforce.
Transport Function: Industrial Engineer exposure would include process optimization and design
- Industrial Engineering National Diploma/B.Tech/ degree
- Result orientation
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Problem-solving skills
- Innovative and analytical thinking
- Computer literacy
- Ability to work under pressure
- Sound communication skills
Closing Date: 13 January 2012
CLICK HERE FOR LATEST BURSARY APPLICATION FORMS