PPS Bursaries 2013
Closing Date: 15 January 2013
PPS awarded R1 million worth of bursaries and scholarships to students for the 2012 academic year and is offering another R1 million worth of bursaries and scholarships to students for the 2013 academic year
Applications open in September 2012 and close on 15 January 2013
R900 000 IN PPS BURSARIES UP FOR GRABS!
To qualify for a PPS Bursary, please read the terms and conditions below:
- The applicant is registered at a South African university
- The applicant will be registering for a 4th academic year or post-graduate degree in 2013, in the field of engineering, commerce, science or medicine.
- The applicant has an exceptional academic record with an average academic result of 60% or above.
- The applicant is a citizen or permanent resident of South Africa.
- Bursaries are awarded on a financial need basis and cover tuition fees and books.
- Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Applications close on 15 January 2013.
- Successful candidates will be informed in writing (email) by 30 January 2013.
- Recipients of the PPS Bursary award will be required to become PPS Student members at no charge.
How To Apply