Polaris Bank Money Transfer
Polaris Bank Money Transfer Code has made transaction very easy for Polaris Bank Account holders in Nigeria, with Polaris Bank Money Transfer Code, you can transfer money from Polaris Bank to other Banks in Nigeria on your mobile phone.
If you are a customer with Skye Bank, the Bank is now known as Polaris Bank. It is important you know how to perform any form of transactions on Polaris Bank. Just like it was with SkyeBank, there are couples of things that you can do with Polaris Bank. They include:
- Balance Enquiry
- PIN Change
- Intra-bank Transfer (Polaris to Polaris)
- Inter-bank Transfer (Polaris Bank to other banks)
- Airtime Recharge (Airtel, Etisalat, Glo, MTN)
- Bills Payment (Cable TV, Electricity Bills e.t.c)
- Card Control
Using this code, you can;
- Transfer money from Polaris to another Polaris Bank (Skye) account. (Intra-bank transfers)
- Transfer money from your Polaris to other bank accounts. (Inter-bank transfers)
Polaris Bank (Skye) USSD Money Transfer Code
To transfer money from Polaris Bank to another bank, follow the steps below;
- Dial *833*amount*account number# and follow the prompts
- Dial *833# on your mobile phone » choose 3 » then follow the prompt thereafter to get started.
Polaris Bank Money Transfer via Apps
Alternatively, you can use their mobile application on Android and OS to carry out this transfer respectively.
- Here is a link to download the Polaris Bank (Skye Bank) mobile app on Android and iOS.
That’s it, we are in the mobile era, with just a click of a button, a simple USSD code can do an inter or intra money transfer on your smartphone. So, work smart, work fast! Kindly use the share button to let others know!