Polaris Bank Limited Recharge Code
Before Polaris bank introduced the Banking Smart Codes, customers had to visit the ATM or download the mobile app in order to recharge from their account; however, those options have so many limitations.
Without doubt, using a simple USSD code to recharge from your account is much easier and faster.
But before you start, you need to first of all register by dialing *833# and following the on-screen instructions.
How to top-up airtime using Polaris Bank Recharge code
- To recharge for yourself, dial *833*AMOUNT# from your phone line registered with Polaris Bank.
- To recharge for someone else or a number not linked to your Polaris Bank account, dial *833*AMOUNT*PHONE NUMBER# (e.g. *833*100*08001234567#) .
- After dialing any of the above codes, enter your PIN or the last 4 digits on your ATM card number to confirm your transaction.
After following the above steps, you’ll receive a debit alert from Polaris bank. Also, the recipient of the recharge will receive a message confirming the top-up via VTU.
Recharge charges & limits
All Polaris bank smart code transactions require that you have at least 10 naira in your phone balance. For every 20 seconds you spend performing USSD transactions, you’ll be charged 1 naira only.
The daily cumulative limit is set at 5,000 naira only while the maximum amount you can recharge in a month is 20,000 naira.
Other points to note about Polaris Bank recharge code
- Recharging from your Polaris Bank account is not reversible, so you must be very careful before confirming transactions. If for instance you enter 5,000 naira when you actually want to load 500 naira, you won’t be able to reverse it. Furthermore, you need make sure you enter the correct phone number while performing 3rd party top-up. If you confirm a transaction for the wrong phone number, it is also not reversible.
- You can access the service using any mobile device type — be it android, iOS, Blackberry, or Java — so long as it is capable of performing USSD operations.
- You can load credit on any network type, including MTN, GLO, 9Mobile, and Airtel.
- Using Polaris Bank recharge code doesn’t require internet connection; however, you must have a strong-enough network signal.
- You can top up your phone at any time of the day, 7 days a week, including public holidays.