Polaris Bank Domiciliary Account
Our Polaris domiciliary account gives you the convenience of saving and transferring funds in foreign currency (USD, GBP and EUR).
You can also settle bills, school fees and other FX transactions abroad directly from the comfort of your homes via our PolarisXperience platform
Features & Benefits
- Minimum initial account opening balance of $100, £50, €50
- Access to Polaris Bank MasterCard Gold USD Debit Card.
- Issuance of foreign currency draft on the account.
- Lodgement of foreign currency cheque and dividend warrant.
- Account can be used as collateral for Naira loan.*
- Direct International funds transfer (Inflow & Outflow).
- Access to internet banking and other electronic channels.
- Access to e-statement and transaction alert notification.
****Terms & Conditions apply
Account Opening Documentation
- Complete account opening application form.
- FCY Indemnity form.
- Passport photograph & Standard Valid ID card (Driver’s License, Int’l Passport, National ID card and Voters Card)
- Proof of current residence (PHCN, Water and Waste disposal bills, Rent Receipt, tenancy Agreement, Tenement Rate, Government Issued ID Card with Holder’s Address).
- BVN & Two Suitable Reference
- Resident Permit for Foreign Nationals
CORPORATE (Above Requirements Inclusive)
- Copy of certificate of incorporation or Registration certificate.
- Memorandum & Article of association.
- Board resolution to open domiciliary account with Polaris Bank.
- Tax clearance certificate.
Our PolarisXperience App allows you to carry out international funds transfers and make bill payments on your mobile devices.
Start by opening our USD, GBP or EUR denominated account and download the PolarisXperience App today.