Polaris Bank Diaspora Account
Experience the freedom of running your account from any part of the world
This product gives our diaspora customers the access to all banking transactions on the go. Additionally, you can book fixed deposits from your mobile devices, check your account status and view your statement using our PolarisXperience.
Features & Benefits
- Minimum opening and operating balance of N50,000
- Zero Current account maintenance Fee on account balance of N50,000 and above.
- Availability of Cheque book
- Availability of MasterCard debit card
- Access to a MasterCard Gold USD card for International withdrawals and transactions
- Access to 24 hours Internet and Mobile Banking services
- Opportunity to invest in government bonds
- Access to a Dedicated 24-hour Service Desk
- Account can also be opened in USD, GBP and EUR
Account Opening Documentation
- One Recent Passport Photograph
- Notarized Nigerian International Passport or Foreign International Passport with place of birth as Nigeria
- Notarized Foreign utility Bill or Bank Statement that bears applicants name and foreign address within the last three months.
- Notarized Signature Card.
- All the document should be duly authenticated by a Polaris Bank staff or notarized by a notary public in the customer’s country of residence.
How to open The Polaris Global Account
Our online account opening platform enables you process your application seamlessly, the process is easy and convenient. :
Follow the steps to apply:
- Click here to access account opening application apply
- Fill the Online Account opening application form
- Indicate your preferred branch
- Attach the required document (Utility bill Rent Receipt, Tenancy Agreement, Tenement Rate, Government Issued ID Card with Holder’s Address etc.)
- Submit the application.
- The application is received and processed within 48 hours and you will be advised of your account numbers, internet banking and remittance details.
Kindly get the required documents notarized by a Notary Public in your country of residence.
For more enquiries: Please contact on +234-1-4536278 , +234-1-4536279 or send an email to email@example.com