Kuehne + Nagel Inzuzo Trust Bursary South Africa 2022 – 2023
ABOUT THE COMPANY – KUEHNE + NAGEL
Kühne + Nagel is an international transport and logistics company located in Switzerland. The global leading company was founded in 1890 and provides air freight and sea freight forwarding, as well as contract logistics and overland businesses.
The Kuehne + Nagel Group is currently located in over 100 countries, where they have approximately 79 000 staff members in around 1 300 offices.
In 2012, the Kuehne + Nagel Inzuzo Trust was formed, as a way to invest in the education of South African youth. Since the bursary award was launched, the trust has financially assisted many students in the logistics, supply chain management, and related commerce fields.
ABOUT THE KUEHNE + NAGEL INZUZO TRUST BURSARY PROGRAMME – FIELDS COVERED
The Kuehne + Nagel Inzuzo Trust is inviting Black female students, to apply for bursary funding for the 2022 academic year.
Bursaries will be awarded for undergraduate and postgraduate studies, preferably towards these qualifications:
- Accounting (BCom)
- Financial Management (BCom)
- Information Systems (BCom)
- Logistics (BCom)
- Logistics Management (Diploma)
- Transport Economics (BCom)
MORE ABOUT THE KN INZUZO TRUST BURSARY PROGRAMME – COVERAGE VALUE, SERVICE CONTRACT & SELECTION PROCESS
The bursary may provide coverage for the following expenses: tuition fees, prescribed books, accommodation, and transport. The total value of the bursary will be decided by the Trust, dependent on the candidate’s specific circumstances. Bursary funding is paid directly to the tertiary institution.
We are committed to keeping you up to date with the latest bursary opportunities, and this article covers all details about the Kuehne + Nagel Inzuzo Trust Bursary.
The application and selection process includes the following:
- Candidates must submit their application by 31 March 2022, including their completed application form and supporting documents listed below.
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend an in-person interview during April 2022.
- The Trust will announce successful bursary recipients during May 2022.
- Applicants will be contacted during each step of the selection process, to keep them updated regarding their application status.
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE KN INZUZO TRUST BURSARY
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must be Black
- You must be female
- You must have completed Matric
- You must be studying full-time, towards one of the qualifications listed above
- You must be enrolled for your 2nd year, 3rd year, or postgraduate studies (1st-year students will NOT be funded)
- You must be studying at a recognized and accredited university in South Africa
- You must have a strong academic record
- You must have achieved a minimum overall average of 60% in your most recent year of study
- You must be in financial need
- You must have strong leadership capability and have engaged in school, university or community activities
- Students with disabilities are welcome to apply
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE KN INZUZO TRUST BURSARY
Download and complete the KN Inzuzo Trust Bursary Application Form 2022 (.pdf)
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Recent passport-sized photo
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Full tertiary academic record, from 1st year of tertiary studies (certified copy)
- High School or University awards for academic/ leadership/ sport/ entrepreneurial achievements (certified copies)
- Letter of reference from a high school teacher or university lecturer (signed and stamped)
- Proof of acceptance/ provisional acceptance from your University (on institutions letterhead)
- Financial statements or quotes from the University for the cost of tuition, books, accommodation etc (on institutions letterhead)
- Parents or guardian’s proof of household income (latest payslips if employed, affidavit if unemployed, pension advice slip if on pension) (certified copies)
- Parents or guardian’s proof of residence
Note: Applicants are encouraged to keep a copy of the completed application form and supporting documents for their own records.
Applications must be submitted in either of the following ways:
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Insert the words “KN Inzuzo Trust Bursary Application 2022” in the email subject line).
– Hand delivery:
The Kuehne + Nagel Inzuzo Trust
9 Nguni Drive
Longmeadow West Business Park
CLOSING DATE FOR THE KN INZUZO TRUST BURSARY
31 March 2022.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact the Kuehne + Nagel Inzuzo Trust directly:
Contact person: Busi Mabena
Tel: 011 574 7000
Things To Note Before Applying For A Bursary
SOUTH AFRICAN BURSARIES OPEN ALL YEAR ROUND
****SOUTH AFRICAN BURSARIES BY MONTH
See Also: Bursaries Open All Year Round
See Also: South African Bursaries January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December