Keystone Bank Mobile App
The bank boasts thousands of customers nationwide looking to complete transactions without stress. To meet their needs, Keystone launched its mobile bank.
After downloading and installing the app, you can complete several transactions in your house or on the go.
Download Keystone Bank Mobile app
Click on your device OS from the list below to visit and download the app from the official download portal:
iOS (iPhone, iPad, iPod): Click here to get it from Apple store.
Blackberry OS: Click here to download the app from BlackBerry World.
Windows OS: The app is currently unavailable on Microsoft Store.
How to register / activate Keystone mobile banking
Existing Keystone Bank Internet Banking users and non-Internet Banking users follow different registration procedures:
To register as a new user (non-Internet Banking user):
- Download and install the app on your device
- After installing, click on it to open it
- In the login page, click on Sign up
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete your registration
To register as an existing Internet Banking user:
- Download and install the app your device
- Click on it to launch the app
- In the login page, enter your Internet Banking User ID and password and click on login
- Follow instructions on the screen to complete your registration
Note: to complete the above steps, the line linked to your bank account must be active.
Things you can do on the app:
- View details and history of your transactions
- Transfer funds to local and International Banks
- Top up airtime and pay your Utility Bills with ease.
- Locate nearest Keystone Bank ATM service point or Branch
- Perform Client Investment Profiling (CIP)
- Securely Login using Biometric Login Service (Fingerprint/Face identification)
- Make loan repayment (Partial/Full settlement)
- Request and manage cheque book transactions.
- Withdraw money from any SCB ATM without your debit card.