Jaiz Bank Account Opening
Jaiz Current Account is a Naira account tailored for customers who carry out frequent transactions and would require unlimited access without any restrictions on withdrawal while enjoying a host of professional services from the Bank.
Individual Account Opening Requirements
- One passport photograph of each signatory with full face forward, indicating your full names duly signed by you at the back.
- Identification document for each signatory e.g. International Passport, National ID Card, National Drivers Licence e.t.c. Originals will be required for sighting.
- Copy of utility bill issued within the last three months. Originals will be required for sighting.
- Two reference forms duly completed by an individual or corporate body maintaining a current account with a bank in Nigeria. (Applicable to current account only)
Corporate Account Opening Requirements
- Duly Completed Account Opening Form.
- Copy of certificate of incorporation/Registration.
- Certified Memorandum and Articles of Association of the company (for corporate bodies).
- One recent passport size photographs of each Signatory with full face forward, indicating your full name dully signed by you at the back.
- Valid Means of Identification; National ID, Driver’s License, International passport e.t.c. of each signatory to the account. (Original to be sighted).
- Form CO7 (particulars of Directors) and Form CO7a (particulars of Secretary).
- Form CO2 (allotment of shares).
- Two completed reference forms by an individual or corporate body maintaining a current account with a bank in Nigeria (for current accounts only).
- Residence Permit (for foreigners only).
- Mandate and Resolution for corporate entities is to be signed by director and secretary with company Seal.