Iridium Trainee Internships (Cape Town Western Cape)
Iridium Trainee Internships (Cape Town, Western Cape) South Africa 2023 – 2024
Closing date has not been specified – applications are currently OPEN and candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible to be considered for the position.
ABOUT THE COMPANY PROVIDING THE INTERNSHIP:
Iridium is an accounting, advisory and automation firm that always looks forward. We’re also a group of passionate people who love helping small businesses. We love technology and enjoy helping SMEs utilise tech within their businesses to drive growth. See Less
If you’re looking for financial management and advisory assistance, wouldn’t you want cloud accountants who are making a change in their industry? That’s us. You’ll find us in Westlake, Cape Town and Windhoek, Namibia.
As cloud accounting specialists, we assist clients by rolling out the latest accounting technologies into their companies and then assist them in managing their finances and accounting.
DETAILS ABOUT THE INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME:
Locations: Cape Town, Western Cape
Iridium are looking for new trainees to join the ever-growing team in our Cape Town office for the 2022 Year. There are 2 positions to fill: SAIPA Trainee and CIMA Trainee.
We use Award-winning software such as Xero, Receipt Bank, and Vend to ensure that the Accounting function is optimised, leaving us time to add value to our clients.
The position gives the successful candidate the opportunity to learn new systems and technologies that will enable them to be well equipped to be a Financial Manager in future or to run their own business.
Benefits of the programme:
1) Health and fitness first: We encourage a healthy, fit lifestyle with free access to the gym. In addition to a free gym membership, our team members also have the option to enter into races such as the Argus and various trail runs that happen throughout the year.
2) Flexibility: Time is a precious resource. We believe team members should have the option to spend it wisely. This is why we have implemented a remote working system and flexible working hours. team members have unlimited leave so the time spent on work is efficient.
3) A relaxed working space: We place emphasis on team culture and creating a comfortable working environment. This includes creating a friendly, social atmosphere by encouraging casual work attire, a millennial vibe and hosting team events such as after-work drinks.
4) Study support: We offer our team members full cover for their South African Institute of Professional Accountants (SAIPA) studies. In addition to financial support, we also provide team members with the necessary study leave as well as any required guidance.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS NEEDED TO APPLY:
Before applying, please ensure that you meet ALL of the following minimum entry criteria – failure to satisfy all the requirements will result in your application being disqualified:
- Must have completed a Degree in Management Accounting or Accounting
- Must want to learn and be willing to take on new challenges
- Must enjoys the idea of working with Startups and Small businesses
- Must want to expand your knowledge
- Must have good knowledge of working on computers and the ability to learn various software packages
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE INTERNSHIP POSITION:
Applications must be submitted online for the following positions:
Iridium Trainee Internship: SAIPA Trainee
Iridium Trainee Internship: CIMA Trainee
Attach the following documents to your application:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Copy of your academic qualifications
- Copy of your Identification Document
CONTACT THE INTERNSHIP PROVIDER FOR QUERIES:
For any queries related to this internship programme, please contact Iridium directly:
Telephone number: 021 701 1539
Email address: email@example.com
Contact page: https://iridium.co.za/contact/