Future Managers Bursary South Africa 2023 – 2024
ABOUT THE COMPANY – FUTURE MANAGERS
Future Managers is a leading publisher of learning material of hardcopy textbooks and enriched e-Books, in the TVET College sector. Future Managers provides learning materials for grade 10 to Matric, for Design, Visual Arts and Engineering Studies, as well as for National Curriculum Vocational (NCV), Nated Business Studies (N4–N6) and Nated Engineering Studies (N1–N6).
Future Managers was established with the goal of adding value to youth development across Southern Africa – the company is dedicated to providing opportunities that allow for an enhanced teaching and learning experience for students.
ABOUT THE FUTURE MANAGERS BURSARY PROGRAMME – FIELDS COVERED
Future Managers is inviting students to apply for their bursary programme, for the 2022 academic year.
Bursaries will be awarded for National Certificate (Vocational) Programmes, as well as Report 191 (Nated) Programmes, at Technical Vocational Education and Training (TVET) Colleges, in South Africa.
MORE ABOUT THE FUTURE MANAGERS BURSARY PROGRAMME – FIELDS COVERED
The bursary will provide cover for tuition fees only, which will be paid directly to the College where the candidate is studying.
All applications will be assessed and final selection will be made by the Future Managers Executive Management Team. All candidates will be notified of the outcome of their application, whether successful or not.
The bursary will be awarded for 1 academic year (1 year for NCV, 1 trimester for Engineering students and 1 semester for Business Studies and utility Students) – bursary recipients will be required to reapply for funding each year.
Ngfinders.com is committed to keeping you up to date with the latest bursary opportunities, and this article covers all details about the Future Managers Bursary.
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE FUTURE MANAGERS BURSARY
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must be between 16 and 35 years old
- You must reside within the Western Cape or Northern Cape province
- You must be studying or intend on studying full-time, towards an NCV or Nated Programme
- You must be studying or intend on studying at a Technical Vocational Education and Training (TVET) College in South Africa
- You must have a strong academic record
- You must be from a previously disadvantaged community or have special needs
- You must NOT be receiving funding from NSFAS
- You must have NO criminal record or pending criminal case
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE FUTURE MANAGERS BURSARY
Download and complete the Future Managers Bursary Application Form 2022 (.pdf)
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed bursary application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Most recent academic results: Matric certificate or TVET College results (certified copy)
- Proof of disability, if applicable (note from a doctor, clinic or Occupational Therapist report)
Applications must be submitted via email to: email@example.com
(Insert the words “Future Managers Bursary Application 2022” in the email subject line).
CLOSING DATE FOR THE FUTURE MANAGERS BURSARY
28 January 2022.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact Future Managers directly:
Contact Person: Melanie Vermaak
Tel: 021 462 3572
Things To Note Before Applying For A Bursary
SOUTH AFRICAN BURSARIES OPEN ALL YEAR ROUND