Discovery Contact Centre Learnership 2013
Closing Date: 28 February 2013
Location: Cape Town
DISCOVERY IS OFFERING THE OPPORTUNITY OF A LIFETIME FOR 6 OF SOUTH AFRICA’S BRIGHTEST YOUNG PEOPLE TO JOIN OUR CONTACT CENTRE LEARNERSHIP.
CANDIDATES FOR THE CAPE TOWN REGION ONLY
The Learnership programme consists of structured learning components combined with practical/workplace experience which totals to 1 240 learning hours. The qualification is Unit Standard Based and the programme is registered with the Insurance Sector Education and Training Authority (InSeta) and will be accredited by the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA).
This learnership’s core focus will be on providing services in a contact centre environment.
Please note: This opportunity is being advertised by the company’s Employment Equity initiatives.
GUIDELINES FOR APPLYING TO THE LEARNERSHIP:
- Please ensure that you apply for only 1 of the Learnerships advertised and that you meet the minimum criteria to be eligible for the Learnership
- You must have a valid SA ID
- Please also have your Matric subjects and symbols on hand as you need to input this information on your application.
THE LEARNER WILL ACHIEVE THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS FROM THIS PROGRAM:
- Obtain a recognised and portable qualification in Contact Centre support.
- Gain access to the industry with a better employment profile.
- Strong English communication skills
- Self – motivated with a desire to learn
- Good interpersonal skills
- Basic computer skills
Qualifications & Experience
- Be South African Citizens;
- Hold a valid & recognised Matric with Maths(Minimum D Symbol) Or maths Lit( 60 % and above) & English (Minimum C Symbol on Standard Grade);
- Learners must have achieved at least two languages at Matric (Minimum D symbol or Level 4)
- Not be engaged in post-matric studies or formal employment;
- Not have completed any previous Learnership.
- Be between the ages of 18 and 30 years;
- Have effective communication skills in the English language;
- Possess basic computer skills;
- Express a keen interest in administration, contact centre and customer service
How to Apply