Dis-Chem: Dispensary Support Learnership Programme 2023 – 2024
Dis-Chem: Dispensary Support Learnership Programme | Dis-Chem: Dispensary Support Learnership Programme 2023
Dis-Chem Pharmacies has an opportunity available for a Dispensary Support Learner to join the team. The main purpose of this is to employ learners capable of doing and completing the learner basic pharmacist assistant course.
This course will equip learners to understand the underlying principles of all of the major areas related to the pharmaceutical environment and dispensing and promotes the notion of quality on-the-job learning.
Include but not limited to:
- The sale of Schedule 1 medicines or scheduled substances.
- Assist with the unpacking and merchandising of stock and cleaning of dispensary and OTC shelves approved by the responsible pharmacist.
- Any other duties assigned to them by the Dispensary Manager.
- Ensure accurate picking/packing/labelling and checking of medication and be aware of common dosages as well as important drug interactions.
- Ensure that all medications are checked for accuracy by a pharmacist and signed by a pharmacist.
- Follow up with patients regarding script tracking reports as requested by the dispensary manager and follow-up appointments.
- Assist with call centre scripts and patient service telephone calls.
- Provide information to individuals in order to promote health.
- Assist with scheme authorization of chronic, HIV and AIDS and oncology medication.
- Report on low – / out-of-stock levels and stock errors to the dispensary manager.
- Receive dispensary stock in accordance with the SOP set out by the company.
- Grade 12 with Mathematics (HG), Life Science/Physical Science (obtained at least an average of 50%)
- English and 2nd language – Read, write and speak.
- Time management, deadline-driven, dealing with pressure, attention to detail.
- Good communication skills, listening, customer service/focus, problem-solving, team player, conflict management, leading by example, accountability, professional conduct, trustworthiness and honesty.
- Computer, numerical skills.
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
READ ALSO: Latest Learnerships in South Africa 2023 – 2024
: Learnerships By Category 2023 – 2024
: Government Learnerships 2023 – 2024
Anglo-American Learnerships Programme
BANKSETA Learnerships Programme
Correctional Services Learnership Programme
Discovery Learnerships Programme
Ekurhuleni Metro Police Learnerships
FNB First National Bank Learnerships
Implants Impala Platinum Learnerships
National Treasury Learnerships
NYDA National Youth Development Agency Learnerships
South African Police Service (SAPS) Learnerships
Transnet Learnership Programme
Government Learnerships 2023 – 2024
Listed below are different sectors of the Government in South Africa that are offering Learnerships. These government Learnerships are very popular among the SA public. We are working on extending the list as there are many departments offering Learnerships.
Department of Agriculture, Forestry & Fishery Learnerships
Department of Environmental Affairs Learnerships
Department of Education Learnerships
Department of Health Kwa Zulu Natal Learnerships
Department of Health North West Learnerships
Department of Health Polokwane Learnerships
Department of Home Affairs Learnerships
Department of Higher Education Learnerships
Department of Labour Learnerships