ADvTECH Student Teacher Bursary South Africa 2022 – 2023
ABOUT THE COMPANY – ADVTECH
ADvTECH is the largest private education provider in Africa, made up of 2 brands, namely: the Schools Division and the Tertiary Division.
The ADvTECH Schools Division operates over 100 schools in South Africa, Botswana and Kenya, made up of: Crawford International, Pinnacle Colleges, Trinity house brands, Abbott’s College, Junior Colleges, The Bridge Learning Assisted School, Evolve Online School, Gaborone International School and Makini Schools.
ABOUT THE ADVTECH BURSARY PROGRAMME – FIELDS COVERED
The ADvTECH Schools Division is inviting students to apply for the Student Teacher Bursary Program at 3 schools, namely: Trinity house Heritage Hill Preparatory (in Centurion, Gauteng), Trinity House Heritage Hill Pre-Primary (in Centurion, Gauteng) and Trinity house Preparatory Little Falls (in Roodepoort, Gauteng).
The bursary is available for Teaching studies within these fields of specialization:
- African Languages First Additional Language
- Early Childhood Development
- Foundation Phase
The student bursary will commence on 1 January 2022 and will end on 31 December 2022. Students will report directly to the school principal.
ABOUT THE ADVTECH BURSARY PROGRAMME – COVERAGE VALUE & BENEFITS
The bursary will provide cover for tuition fees (the amount of cover will be linked to the student’s academic performance).
Bursary recipients will also receive the following benefits:
- The opportunity to study full-time or part-time at a recognized institution
- The opportunity to partake in a mentorship programme
- The opportunity to complete at least 1 essential practical work component at a school within the ADvTECH Schools Division (where feasible)
- The opportunity to partake in paid school activities (such as sports coaching, music coaching or teaching assistant)
- The opportunity to be placed in one of the Schools within the ADvTECH Schools Division after graduation (after completing the bursary and if a position is available)
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ADVTECH BURSARY
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be studying towards a teaching qualification, within one of the fields of specialization listed above
- You must be studying full-time or part-time
- You must be in your 3rd or 4th year of study
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE ADVTECH BURSARY
Applications must be submitted online at:
Trinity House Heritage Hill Preparatory: ADvTECH Student Teacher Bursary Application 2022
Trinity House Heritage Hill Pre-Primary: ADvTECH Student Teacher Bursary Application 2022
Trinity House Little Falls Preparatory: ADvTECH Student Teacher Bursary Application 2022
Submit clear copies of the following documentation along with your online application (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Full academic record (on institutions’ letterhead)
- Curriculum Vitae
CLOSING DATE FOR THE ADVTECH BURSARY
16 November 2021.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact ADvTECH directly:
Support team (for application queries)
Tel: 010 140 3099
Contact page: https://www.advtech.co.za/contact-us