Access Bank Early Savers Account
Early Savers Account
Early Savers Account is a savings account for children below the age of 16 years including unborn children. The account can be opened in trust for a child by the parent/guardian who will be the primary account holder with the responsibility of running this account until their child attains adulthood and can solely operate their own accounts or possibly move to other age appropriate product.
- Opening balance of N1,000
- Minimum daily balance of N1,000
- Allow deposits of dividend warrants up to N10,000
- Allows direct debit instruction
- One withdrawal per quarter
- No card services allowed on this account.
- Access to School Fees Advance (for parents)
- Membership of the Early Savers Financial Literacy Club
- Free quarterly Early Savers newsletter
- Ease of saving through standing order instructions
- Invitations to exclusive Access Early Savers events
- Account is online and can be monitored in real time.
ACCOUNT OPENING REQUIREMENTS:
- Passport picture of the child
- Passport picture of the parent
- Utility Bill
- Birth Certificate or International Passport
- Valid ID of the parent
CLUB MEMBERSHIP FORM
The lessons will be taught in fun and interactive ways that would ensure active participation from the students. Once the below form has been downloaded, fill it and mail the form to the email specified below
Interested in partnering with Access Bank to promote financial literacy for children?
For more information on how to get started, please contact us using the information below:Telephone:
+234 1- 2712005-7