South African Bursaries Closing July 2020 – 2021
What is Bursary
A Bursary is A grant, especially one awarded to someone to enable them to study at university or college.
How does it work?
Bursaries vary in amounts and professions and are given to students in order to further their studies. In return for funding your studies, the company may require you to repay them by signing a work contract with them. Another type of bursary is a donor bursary (a bursary awarded to a deserving candidate in a specific field of study or in recognition for his/her work in a specific field of study).
List Of South African Bursaries Closing July 2020:
- UCT Archive and Public Culture Postgraduate Bursaries (9 July)
- Anglo American Platinum Bursary (14 July)
- GreenMatter Fellowship PhD at UCT (15 July)
- Jakes Gerwel Fellowship Bursary (20 July)
- African Scholars Fund Bursary (31 July)
- SAICA Thuthuka Bursary Fund (31 July)
- SPEBS (SAICE Patrons Engineering Bursary Scheme) (31 July)
- Jones & Wagener Bursary (31 July)
- Mediclinic Bursary (31 July)
- National Metrology Institute of South Africa (NMISA) Bursary (31 July)
- ANFASA Bursary Grant Scheme (31 July)
- Globeleq Scholarship (31 July)
- ….. more bursaries coming soon
……………….Bursaries Closing July 2020 coming soon. Kindly check back for updates.
See Also: Bursaries Open All Year Round
See Also: South African Bursaries January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December