Zenith Bank Mobile App
A Dual Functionality App
HOW TO REGISTER
A user may register as either an Internet Banking user or a non-Internet Banking user. To register as internet banking user you will need your hardware token, your Internet banking PIN and the One Time Password generated from your token. A non-internet banking user would need her mobile number setup for alertz on her registered account to receive an SMS soft token
Internet Banking User
- Enter your account number, (Ensure the Internet Banking user is selected).
- Create a password (password is numeric and 6 digits, this will be used to log-in to the app).
- Create a MOBILE PIN; Numeric and 4 digits ( which is an alternate means for consummating transactions).
- You will be asked to enter your PIN + TOKEN (For authentication).
- Once successful, the next page you will see is the LOGIN PAGE. To begin using the service, enter your account number registered and your password created during registration.
Non- Internet Banking User
- Create a password (password is numeric and 6 digits, this will be used to log-in to the app)
- Create a MOBILE PIN; Numeric and 4 digits ( which is the only means for a non-Internet Banking user to consummate transactions)
- You will be After successful registration, you will be directed straight to the login page the next
time you launch the app, Registration is done once only.