Sun City Resort Bursary South Africa 2021 – 2022
ABOUT THE COMPANY – SUN CITY RESORT
Sun City Resort first opened in 1979 in the North West province, bordering on the Pilanesberg Game Reserve, and situated between the Pilanesberg and Elands River. It is a luxury resort and casino, which includes many sub resorts, each with its own hotels, including the original Sun City Resort, Lost City (The Palace), The Cascades and The Cabanas.
Sun City Resort caters to families, as well as romantic getaways. Some of the most popular activities in Sun City include the Valley of Waves man-made beach; a variety of kids’ entertainment and activities (Stimela Train, Mini Golf, Mini Quad Biking, Jump Park, Kamp Kwena, Forest of Lights, and more), 2 world-class golf courses; Outdoor Adventure Activities (Adrenaline Extreme, Zip 2000, Segway and more); Maze of the Lost City; Safari Tour of the Pilanesberg National Park; Animal World; and the Sun City Casino.
ABOUT THE BURSARY PROGRAMME – FIELDS COVERED
Sun City Resort is inviting students from the North West province to apply for the bursary programme. Students pursuing undergraduate studies, and career paths, within these fields may apply for the Sun City Resort bursary:
- Electrical Engineering
- Information Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Supply Chain
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- Must be a South African citizen
- Must reside within surrounding communities in the North West province
- Must be between 18 and 30 years old
- Must have completed Matric
- Must be studying or registered to study full time within one of the aforementioned fields (undergraduate only)
- Must be studying or registered to study at a recognised Higher Education Institute within the North West province
- Must have a clean criminal record
- Must have a clean credit record
- Students with disabilities are welcome to apply
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE BURSARY
Applications must be submitted online in one of the following ways:
1) Email to email@example.com
(Insert the words “Sun City Resort Bursary Application” in the email subject line).
2) Hand delivery:
– Learning & Development Centre, or the
– Application box at the Sun City staff entrance
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- Full Curriculum Vitae
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Proof of registration/ acceptance to a recognised Higher Education Institute in the North West (on letterhead)
- Proof of residence
Please note: there is no application form, students need only submit the above documentation to apply.
View the Sun City Resort Bursary Advert here.
19 March 2021.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact the Sun City Resort/ Sun International directly: