Standard Bank: SAP Banking Specialist Learnership 2013
Closing Date: 31 January 2013
The SAP Banking Specialist Learnership programme is targeted specifically at creating a pipeline for SAP developers n Banking Services. It is an 18-month programme that will allow successful candidates to be introduced to the world of Banking and SAP development.
Successful candidates are allowed to work towards a formal qualification in Sustainable Business Modelling, a qualification in Banking as well as exposure to SAP. Programme participants will receive an allowance instead of a salary. Learners receive an allowance of R12 000 per month (taxed as per SARS tax tables).
- Be between the ages of 18-30
- Be able to speak, read and write English
- Have completed a three (3) year IT related qualification (preferably in software development)
- Be computer literate
- Not be permanently employed
- Not be studying at any other institution
- Not be registered on any other learnership
The Recruitment Process:
- Closing date for applications is 31 January 2013
- Candidates will be required to complete relevant assessments
The following checks will be conducted:
- Register for Employees Dismissed (RED) checks
- Credit and criminal record checks
- Reference checks with previous employers
- Verification of educational qualifications; and
- Proof of South African citizenship/South African residency/work permit.
How To Apply
Please note that if contact is not made by end-January 2013, consider the application as unsuccessful.