South African Bursaries Closing March 2021 – 2022
What is Bursary and how does it work?
Bursaries vary in amounts and professions and are given to students to further their studies. In return for funding your studies, the company may require you to repay them by signing a work contract with them. Another type of bursary is a donor bursary (a bursary awarded to a deserving candidate in a specific field of study or recognition for his/her work in a specific field of study).
To apply for a bursary, you will find a link to each bursary with further information such as the following: eligibility requirements, details on how to apply, application forms where available, or details on how to obtain an application form, a list of supporting documents required, closing dates and contact details of the bursary holder if you have any further queries.
LIST OF SOUTH AFRICAN BURSARIES CLOSING IN MARCH 2020:
- South African Society of Crop Production (SASCP) Bursary (15 March)
- South African Medical Association Bursary (15 March)
- Mondia Media Bursary (15 March)
- Nanoteq Bursary (16 March)
- Mintek Bursary (20 March)
- Impala Platinum/ Implats Bursary (31 March)
- African Scholars Fund Bursary (31 March)
- Gauteng City-Region Academy (GCRA) Bursary (31 March)
- South African Veterinary Foundation Bursary (31 March)
- ….. more bursaries coming soon
………………..Bursaries closing March 2020 coming to you soon. Keep Checking Back for updates.
Click Here For SOUTH AFRICAN BURSARIES OPEN ALL YEAR ROUND