Project Management Bursaries In South Africa 2021 – 2022
PROJECT MANAGEMENT BURSARIES FOR 2021 & 2022
Project managers are responsible for the planning, budgeting, documenting and supervision of all areas of a project.
As a project manager within the construction industry, you can expect to earn an average annual salary of R370 000 per annum, while a program project manager usually earns an average of R483 000 per annum.
- AECOM Bursary
- City of Cape Town Bursary
- Department of Public Works Bursary
- Department of Tourism Bursary
- Department of Water & Sanitation Bursary
- MANCOSA Bursary
- Oasis Bursary
- Power Group Bursary
- PSG Bursary
- Services Sector Education and Training Authority (Services SETA) Bursary
- TBWA Bursary