Polaris Bank Limited Ussd
Polaris Bank was formerly known as Skye Bank. As a result, many people still search for Skye Bank transfer code. But for this guide, we’ll stick with Polaris Bank transfer code, so don’t get it confused in any way.
Before Polaris introduced the use of USSD code for transactions, customers had to visit the bank or ATM machine to transfer money. Alternatively, they had to download and register on the Polaris mobile app. But now you don’t need to do any of that to send money; all you need to do is dial a simple code on your mobile device.
Before you can continue with this guide, you need to first of all register for Polaris Smart code banking. If you’ve previously registered, you can scroll down to how to transfer using the code.
To register, dial *833# and follow the on-screen instructions. Ensure you dial the code using the phone number linked to your Polaris bank account.
How to send money using Polaris Bank Transfer Code
- To transfer money to Polaris and other Bank accounts in Nigeria, Dial *833*AMOUNT*ACCOUNT NUMBER#.
- Select the Bank of the recipient and continue with your transaction.
- Confirm that the full name of your recipient corresponds with what you have in mind.
- Enter your USSD banking PIN or the last 4 digits on your ATM MasterCard to complete the transfer.
After following the above steps, you’ll receive a debit alert from Polaris bank confirming your transfer.
Polaris Bank transfer charges and limits
The daily transfer limit is set at 50,000 naira only. But you can increase this limit using the mobile app.
Other points to note about Polaris Bank Transfer Code
- Polaris USSD transfer code is available to savings and current account holders. However, it doesn’t work with Corporate, domiciliary accounts and the likes.
- The service requires no data subscription/internet connection. It, however, requires a strong-enough network signal on your mobile device.
- Polaris transfer code works with MTN, AIRTEL, GLO and 9Mobile lines.
- The service works on any phone type: Android, iOS, Blackberry, Windows or Java, in as much as the device is capable of carrying out USSD operations.
- You can make use of the transfer code anytime, any day, including public holidays and weekends.