National Agricultural Marketing Council (NAMC) Bursary South Africa 2021 – 2022
ABOUT THE COMPANY – NAMC
The National Agricultural Marketing Council (NAMC) is a statutory body that reports to and advises the Minister of Agriculture, Land Reform and Rural Development, in regards to the marketing of agricultural products. The mission of the organisation is to provide key stakeholders with agricultural marketing advisory services and marketing policy issues, in order to support the countries agricultural marketing system.
NAMC’s has 4 divisions in their mandate:
1) Agribusiness Development Division (ADD): which collaborates with various institutions, nationally and internationally.
2) Agricultural Trusts Division: This manages and coordinates the communication process between the Minister for Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries and Agricultural Industry Trusts.
3) Research Division: This showcases recent economic research output published at least quarterly by the NAMC.
4) The Statutory Measures Division: which facilitates the implementation of statutory measures, to promote the efficiency of the marketing of agricultural products.
ABOUT THE NAMC BURSARY PROGRAMME – FIELDS COVERED
The National Agricultural Marketing Council (NAMC) are inviting students to apply for bursary funding, for the 2022 academic year. Bursaries will be awarded for studies in any Agriculture-related field.
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE NAMC BURSARY
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must be currently in Matric OR have completed Matric
- You must be studying OR intend on studying towards an Agriculture-related qualification
- You must be studying OR registered to study at a recognised tertiary institution in South Africa
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NAMC BURSARY
Download and complete the NAMC Bursary Application Form 2022 (.pdf)
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric latest results, if currently in Matric (certified copy)
- Matric certificate, if completed Matric (certified copy)
- Full academic record, if currently studying (certified copy)
- Proof of acceptance or provisional acceptance at a tertiary institution (on institutions letterhead)
Applications must be submitted via email to the Human Resources Department at: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Insert the words “NAMC Bursary Application” in the email subject line).
CLOSING DATE FOR THE NAMC BURSARY
10 September 2021.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact the National Agricultural Marketing Council (NAMC) directly:
Tel: 012 341 1115