Morton and Partners Bursary South Africa 2022 – 2023
ABOUT THE COMPANY – MORTON AND PARTNERS
Morton and Partners was first established about 70 years ago – today it is one of the largest providers of radiology imaging services within the Western Cape, with 16 locations across the Cape Peninsula and a new branch established in Richards Bay, KwaZulu-Natal.
The company is one of the top providers of a wide spectrum of modern diagnostic imaging services within the radiology landscape and aims to provide its clientele with an environment that is both caring and comfortable. Morton and Partners’ imagining services range from open and high field MRI to CT, PET/CT, bone density, digital mammography, fluoroscopy, ultrasound, as well as digital X-rays. The philosophy of Morton and Partners is rooted deep in the company’s values – it aims to provide service that is compassionate, courteous, and efficient all whilst using high-tech technology in its diagnostic radiology services.
ABOUT THE MORTON AND PARTNERS BURSARY PROGRAMME – FIELDS COVERED
Morton and Partners is inviting students to apply for their bursary programme, for the 2022 academic year.
MORE ABOUT THE MORTON AND PARTNERS BURSARY PROGRAMME – COVERAGE VALUE
The bursary fund will provide cover for the following expenses: tuition fees, uniforms, and prescribed textbooks.
Students will also be granted the opportunity to engage in vacation work during their holidays, thus further enhancing their skills and knowledge.
All decisions regarding the recipient of the award will be made by the Morton and Partners’ committee.
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE MORTON AND PARTNERS BURSARY
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen or permanent resident in South Africa
- You must reside within Cape Town, Western Cape
- You must be studying or intend on studying towards a Radiography qualification at CPUT
- You must possess a strong academic record
- You must be available for an interview, if shortlisted
- You must be able to travel to and from Morton and Partners’ various branches throughout the Western Cape (West Coast, CBD, Southern Suburbs) and Richards Bay
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE MORTON AND PARTNERS BURSARY
Applications can be submitted in either of the following ways:
Online at: Morton and Partners Bursary Application 2022
Via email: email@example.com
(Insert the words “Morton and Partners Bursary Application 2022” in the email subject line).
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your online or email application (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID Document (certified copy)
- Full Curriculum Vitae
- Motivational letter to support your application
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Most recent academic results/ record (certified copy)
- CPUT acceptance letter for 2022 studies (1st year students only)
CLOSING DATE FOR THE MORTON AND PARTNERS BURSARY
31 January 2022.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact Morton and Partners directly:
Tel: 021 425 3100