Liquorice Human Resources Internship 2023 – 2024
Liquorice Human Resources Internship 2023
Liquorice Human Resources Internship 2023, Liquorice is one of Africa’s leading digital marketing agencies specialising in a range of services from web, mobile, social media, CRM, content creation and search engine marketing.
Founded in 2005 by Chief Executive Miles Murphy, Liquorice currently employs 115 people in four offices deploying work across sub-Saharan Africa. The agency has long-term relationships with some of Africa’s biggest brands including Unilever, Distell, Sanlam, Pioneer Foods, SA Home Loans and Elizabeth Arden.
We are currently seeking a vibrant HR Intern to do a six month internship within our HR department. You will be responsible for assisting the team with the tasks below including contributing to special projects as assigned.
This opportunity will help you to gain valuable experience and skills in HR, while being supported by the team
- Preparation of Contracts
- Setup & Co-ordinate Inductions
- New Staff Welcome Emails
- Set up and Co-ordinate new staff weekly catch up meetings
- Set up and Co-ordinate Probation & Annual review
- Update and maintain employee staff files
- Assisting with social events setup and management and making sure Liquorice culture permeates all staff
The ideal candidate has:
- HR diploma or relevant communications.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Organised and reliable.
- Initiate or implement new strategies and systems.
- Teamwork and cooperation.
- Experience using Microsoft Suite – word, excel & PowerPoint
- Gmail experience
Some cool facts about Liquorice:
- We only work on big brands that impress your mates. You get to work on them.
- Encourage change and improvement from within. We are always improving.
- Thursday = Innovation Sessions, Friday socials and regular out of office bashes.
- Hard work, yes but rewarding and lots of fun.
Location: Cape Town
If you are interested in applying for this great opportunity, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using the reference mentioned above. Please do not send any additional documentation.
Please note we reserve the right to freeze or not hire in the role.
Should you not receive a response from us within three weeks of your application, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful.
READ ALSO: Latest Learnerships in South Africa 2023 – 2024
: Learnerships By Category 2023 – 2024
: Government Learnerships 2023 – 2024
Anglo-American Learnerships Programme
BANKSETA Learnerships Programme
Correctional Services Learnership Programme
Discovery Learnerships Programme
Ekurhuleni Metro Police Learnerships
FNB First National Bank Learnerships
Implants Impala Platinum Learnerships
National Treasury Learnerships
NYDA National Youth Development Agency Learnerships
South African Police Service (SAPS) Learnerships
Transnet Learnership Programme
Government Learnerships 2023 – 2024
Listed below are different sectors of the Government in South Africa that are offering Learnerships. These government Learnerships are very popular among the SA public. We are working on extending the list as there are many departments offering Learnerships.
Department of Agriculture, Forestry & Fishery Learnerships
Department of Environmental Affairs Learnerships
Department of Education Learnerships
Department of Health Kwa Zulu Natal Learnerships
Department of Health North West Learnerships
Department of Health Polokwane Learnerships
Department of Home Affairs Learnerships
Department of Higher Education Learnerships
Department of Labour Learnerships