Instinctif Partners Bursary South Africa 2023 – 2024
Instinctif Partners Bursary South Africa; ABOUT THE COMPANY – INSTINCTIF PARTNERS
Instinctif Partners Africa is located in Johannesburg and is an international business communications consultancy, specialising in communication, influence, and reputation.
Instinctif provides advice on topics such as politics, and governance to many organisations within Africa and works with many clients across the continent, counselling them and further defining Africa’s development agenda and economic growth. The company’s main aim is to work with people and achieve value by using communications initiatives that are both investing and informative. Instinctif employs more than 330 people globally, with each employee ensuring that Instinctif’s 700+ clients are provided with a first-class service.
ABOUT THE INSTINCTIF PARTNERS BURSARY PROGRAMME – FIELDS COVERED
Instinctif Partners is inviting students to apply for their bursary programme, for the 2022 academic year. This bursary is open to final year students, pursuing studies in any of the following disciplines:
- Corporate Communications (Degree)
- Journalism (Degree)
- Public Relations (Degree or Diploma)
- Public Relations and Corporate Communications (Diploma)
The aim of this programme is to provide academic funds to students who are deserving and do not have the financial means to pursue a diploma or degree at a South African public tertiary institution. The programme will also allow the candidate to gain valuable work experience.
MORE ABOUT THE INSTINCTIF PARTNERS BURSARY PROGRAMME – COVERAGE VALUE & SELECTION
The bursary will provide cover for the following expenses: final year registration fee, tuition fees, an allowance for study materials and a monthly stipend.
The bursary also offers recipients the opportunity to partake in the June/ July 2022 Winter Programme and a 12-month Internship contract in 2023.
Shortlisted candidates will undergo a panel interview and be tested on their writing skills. The final decision will be announced on 3 December 2021.
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE INSTINCTIF PARTNERS BURSARY
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must have a passion for investor relations, communications, digital, social media or public relations
- You must be in your final year of study, towards obtaining a degree majoring in any of the following: Corporate Communications, Public Relations or Journalism OR a Public Relations Diploma
- You must be in your final year of study, towards obtaining a diploma in Public Relations and Corporate Communications with one of the main requirements being to have practical work experience (400 WIL hours) to complete your qualification
- You must be studying at a public university in South Africa
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE INSTINCTIF PARTNERS BURSARY
Students can apply by submitting clear copies of the following supporting documentation (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID Document (certified copy)
- Full academic results/ record (on institutions letterhead)
- A motivational letter stating why you would be a suitable recipient of the bursary
- Proof of total household income – to show proof of financial need
Note: there is no application form to be completed for this bursary – students need only submit the above documents to apply.
Applications must be submitted electronically via email to: bursarySA@instinctif.com
(Insert the words “Instinctif Bursary Application 2022” in the email subject line).
CLOSING DATE FOR THE INSTINCTIF PARTNERS BURSARY
22 October 2021.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact Instinctif directly:
Contact Person: Aletha Johnston