Denel Dynamics Bursary South Africa 2021 – 2022
ABOUT THE COMPANY – DENEL DYNAMICS
As a division of Denel SOC Ltd, Denel Dynamics is a leader in systems technology and home to some of South Africa’s top engineers. Denel Dynamics’ products include; precision-guided weapons, integrated systems, tactical missiles, unmanned aerial vehicle systems and space solutions – all of which are designed, developed and thereafter manufactured within South Africa.
Not only are they are a partner of the South African National Defence Force, but their products are also used by defence forces in Asia, Africa, Europe, South America and the Middle East.
ABOUT THE BURSARY PROGRAMME – FIELDS COVERED & FIELDS COVERED
The Denel Dynamics bursary will be awarded to South African students with proven high academic results and a passion for engineering.
Bursaries will be awarded to students within one of the following engineering fields (BSc/BEng Degree or National Diploma):
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electronic Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronic Engineering
The bursary will cover the following expenses: tuition fees, prescribed textbooks, accommodation, computer allowance and a spending allowance.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- South African citizen
- Completed Matric OR currently in Matric
- Good academic record
- Currently studying or intend on studying in one of the aforementioned fields
- Currently studying or intend on studying at a recognised South African tertiary institution
- Achieved a minimum average of 60% for the current year of study
- Passed all previous subjects in the current year
- NOT currently in receipt of any other bursaries
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE BURSARY
Applications must be done online at; http://deneldynamics.gradx.net
You will be required to register an account here: http://deneldynamics.gradx.net/register before you can log in and apply here: http://deneldynamics.gradx.net/login
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate, if completed Matric (certified copy)
- Matric latest results, if currently in Matric (certified copy)
- Full tertiary academic record, if at tertiary level (certified copy)
- Proof of tertiary registration
15 August annually.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact Denel Dynamics directly:
Tel: 012 671 1911