BankSETA CPUT Bursary South Africa 2023 – 2024
ABOUT THE COMPANY – BANKSETA & CPUT
The Banking Sector Education and Training Authority (BankSETA) assists in the transformation of the broader banking/microfinance sector and skills development. BanksSETA is a statutory body that was established through the Skills Development Act in 1998 and amended in 2011.
BankSETA aims to alleviate unemployment by providing individuals with partnership and skills development opportunities, transform and promote employment equity, and ensure broad-based black economic empowerment through skills development programmes. Owing to skills development being recognised as a major need in South Africa, BankSETA puts their attention on youth/adult education, SME’S and continuous professional development and research.
The Cape Peninsula University of Technology is at the root of education, technology, and innovation in the continent. CPUT is a world praised institution, being the sole university of technology within the Western province. CPUT is also the largest university within the region with over 30 000 students enrolled and has 6 faculties that offer a wide variety of accredited programmes. These programmes are offered in both undergraduate and postgraduate studies and cover fields such as Business, Applied Sciences, Education, Engineering, Social Sciences, Design, Informatics, and Health and Wellness Sciences.
ABOUT THE BANKSETA CPUT BURSARY PROGRAMME
BANKSETA, in partnership with the Cape Peninsula University of Technology (CPUT), is inviting students to apply for a bursary programme for the 2021 academic year.
Bursaries will be awarded to students pursuing the following qualifications at CPUT:
Diploma in any of the following:
- Information & Communication Technology: Communications Networks
- Information & Communication Technology: Applications Development
- Human Resource Management (including ext. programme)
- Marketing (including ext. programme)
- Business & Information Administration (including ext. programme)
Advanced Diploma in any of the following:
- Information & Communication Technology: Communication Networks
- Information & Communication Technology: Application Development
- Human Resource Development
- Human Resource Management
- Business & Information Administration
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE BANKSETA CPUT BURSARY
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must have completed Matric
- You must be registered to study at CPUT for the 2021 academic year
- You must be registered to study towards one of the aforementioned qualifications
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE BANKSETA CPUT BURSARY
Applications must be submitted online at BankSETA CPUT Bursary Application
You may be requested to submit the following documents when applying online:
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Proof of registration at CPUT for 2021
CLOSING DATE FOR THE BANKSETA CPUT BURSARY
7 May 2021.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BANKSETA CPUT BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact the Bursary Providers directly:
Tel: 011 805 8348/ 011 805 9661
Tel: 021 959 6767
See Also: Bursaries Open All Year Round